drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
Great art, but some of the dialogue/writing is very bad. Not technically bad, just socially/character-wise very strange. For example, apparently the July girl finds it a turn on that you as a guy is interested in going to the beauty salon... Ok? Is she into crossdressers? Would she be the man in the relationship? She follows that conversation up by giving you a hip sway. This is sending mixed messages, to put it mildly.

It's also annoying that the option to speak truth to power with July has a bad outcome. She is a rich heiress who complains about the fact that she could get any job she wanted, making corporate-feminist pseudo-complaints when you try to talk reason with her. Despite the good looks this makes her a very unappealing character.

Uknowme

Feb 24, 2018
Why tf is the apk named Driven affairs but it's actually Game of Whores cheat app and it doesn't even open

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Can someone who already downloaded it share it on workupload or sth faster then k2s?

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Looks amazing but as the developer is the group behind Game of Whores which has been going for 4 years now and updates are painfully slow I don't have much hope this will get far.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Art is great, I'd already googled the guy as I saw people fawning over him in the thread and so knew it'd be good and they've pulled it off well... I've a soft-spot for high-society girls, so I like that we'll probably encounter many given the plot.

Natalie was exactly the kind of girl I was expecting from having seen his work and she's perfect (or if she had lil' titties she would be, haha) her gym clothes were fantastic...Funnily enough July is a character from a comic of his I saw where a driver (different old dude) was dropping her off at a gangbang... I wonder if that means other pre-existing characters of his might appear? If so I hope we get Alex and Candy...

Gameplay-wise though it's pretty bad... classic kinda thing of say the wrong thing or say the right thing and that's it pretty much (and they've even restricted the rollback to make it more annoying as you'd have to do a lot of quick saving and loading or use unren)... really there's only 1 proper choice in this "full chapter 1" and that's how you spend your evening, with Natalie, July, or picking up fares... well I guess you can wind up cumming in a couple different holes with Natalie so maybe I'll count that as 1.5 choices.

Oh and just a tiny thing but just from the names and their looks I'd not have guessed Topanga was the redhead and Erika was the brunette... not that it matters you get it from what they're saying after a bit but I wonder if they somehow got their names switched at some point given how fitting it is the other way around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ullubu and Morasaky
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes