Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
i could have sworn you could view the animations in some of the games folder on the previous versions, did they hide them somewhere in 0.5?
I dont remember, it was a long time, i think they never added a gallery, seriously why the devs think their "katsuhiro otomo" like art can make up for all the lack of UI, BGM, sound effects and length of development?

By the time Driven Affairs gets finished Hollow Knight: Silk Song DLC would be already released.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5 + WT/Cheat by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 129 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I never see people using BDSM slangs outside of the BDSM circle so pretty much that.
BDSM people meet and do BDSM stuff.

As far as I know you and me never met and most of all I've never "netorared" you...

Wait, wait, wait... are you telling me that you "netorared" me? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jun 28, 2020
From Patreon:
November Newsletter

Hello dear patrons, how you been doing?
We read a lot of positive reviews on latest chapter here and there, we're very thankful for kind words and your interest in our project! I guess you expect to hear some news from us?

There will be one more update this year, sometimes in December, similar to 3.5 - there will be some graphic improvements of previously added content and few new artworks from Teku as well as couple new animations of previously added scenes. If we manage on time, to all animations we have in game already will be added sound as well - moans, sfx.
We hear your concerns about music and gallery, both of this things will be my personal focus next year and we promise to add it soon, most likely after release of Chapter 6.
Chapter 6 will be released in Q1 of 2024, it will be dedicated to and as been decided per polls.

By the way, above you can see probably first ever sprite sketch done for this game, of course it was Natalie

Have a nice week,
MANITU

And here's some other Patreon stuff while I'm at it:

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
From Patreon:
November Newsletter

We read a lot of positive reviews on latest chapter here and there, we're very thankful for kind words and your interest in our project! I guess you expect to hear some news from us?

There will be one more update this year, sometimes in December, similar to 3.5 - there will be some graphic improvements of previously added content and few new artworks from Teku as well as couple new animations of previously added scenes. If we manage on time, to all animations we have in game already will be added sound as well - moans, sfx.
We hear your concerns about music and gallery, both of this things will be my personal focus next year and we promise to add it soon, most likely after release of Chapter 6.
Chapter 6 will be released in Q1 of 2024, it will be dedicated to and as been decided per polls.

By the way, above you can see probably first ever sprite sketch done for this game, of course it was Natalie

Have a nice week,
MANITU

Gotta love tekuho's artstyle. I especially liked the fact the some of the girls have fake tits and the game makes a point to mention it explicitly. It definitely adds to the realism of the game.

On a side note, I find it surprising that Jessica won a poll over Natalie.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Gotta love tekuho's artstyle. I especially liked the fact the some of the girls have fake tits and the game makes a point to mention it explicitly. It definitely adds to the realism of the game.

On a side note, I find it surprising that Jessica won a poll over Natalie.
I dont know whats wrong with Teku's supporters to prefer the one that doesnt have too much to say even despite with her whole husband stuff, the devs seem to have a bias in favour of her. I never liked her hairstyle.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really love this game. Funny, sexy, nice LIs and a MC that's great, all that makes me glad. (y)

Nickly

Mar 25, 2019
From Patreon:
November Newsletter

Have a nice week,
MANITU

What in the fuck is wrong with the Patreon people that they voted Jess over Natalie?!

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Most people don't even know when a poll is posted, so a random minority that does can sway those kind of votes pretty hard.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Two scenes with Natalie iirc so why not Jessica? Nat's just hyped up more due to more pinups etc. If it were up to me they'd resolve the Stella cliffhanger before anything else:BootyTime:
Indeed, maybe Natalie has become a fan favorite for the drama she got into and the writer actually made me care about a trophy wife, but i want to know more about Stella, specially considering she is into some hardcore stuff also i want to see her Kiki more, masochist bimbo for the win. She aparently is a dentist lol.

Jan 9, 2019
Indeed, maybe Natalie has become a fan favorite for the drama she got into and the writer actually made me care about a trophy wife, but i want to know more about Stella, specially considering she is into some hardcore stuff also i want to see her Kiki more, masochist bimbo for the win. She aparently is a dentist lol.
she has great titties and does anal on a first date, how possibly she cannot become fan's favorite?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes