Aya22

Nov 15, 2021
Can someone share the file that have all ending for the current version pls

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
gotta wait another 5 months more since Teku now is working on two artbooks. one is a compoilation from his works of 2021-2022 and the other is wicked angels. So more Kelly which is good for me.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
This game seriously needs a gallery
This game needs VAs(good ones, JP ones, EN voices are cringe and lack talent compare to oldschool female VAs for some reason)

Needs live 2d sprites

Needs good sounds effects

Needs good sticky BGMs that doesnt become annoying to listen for long periods of time.

Needs more animated art and more H scenes variations.

Needs real options.

Needs a third ending for the last chapter like the other previous ones.

And so on and so on....

Also as a side note, i really miss when Tekuho had a more Katsuhiro Otomo drawing style and he paired it with that soft texturized rendering.

borisffc

Aug 9, 2019
This game needs VAs(good ones, JP ones, EN voices are cringe and lack talent compare to oldschool female VAs for some reason)

Needs live 2d sprites

Needs good sounds effects

Needs good sticky BGMs that doesnt become annoying to listen for long periods of time.

Needs more animated art and more H scenes variations.

Needs real options.

Needs a third ending for the last chapter like the other previous ones.

And so on and so on....

Also as a side note, i really miss when Tekuho had a more Katsuhiro Otomo drawing style and he paired it with that soft texturized rendering.
as good as all this sounds

1. theyd need about 3000 more patreon subs to make it worthwhile for them. pulled that number out of my ass but you get the idea

2. you want updates to take 2 years?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
as good as all this sounds

1. theyd need about 3000 more patreon subs to make it worthwhile for them. pulled that number out of my ass but you get the idea

2. you want updates to take 2 years?
Eh isnt a big deal if they never add that but other similar VN have been doing more work than them also they have been releasing anything but nothing related to the advances of the game. Including "animations", at this point i feel Teku doesnt feel like keep going with the project. He seems more interested in his personal patreon and other stuff. Like there arent any signs of when next chapter is going to be released.

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
In other stories, July Williams is a slut who goes in the hood to get blacked, among other thing. I'm wondering if this is canon to the VN?

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
In other stories, July Williams is a slut who goes in the hood to get blacked, among other thing. I'm wondering if this is canon to the VN?
i think so? the thing is that all Teku's works related to his characters are episodic and there isnt really a timeline of events related to the VN and his other works unless he says there it is. For example before the VN July was supossed to be at the same age as Tammy and both were going to the same school.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
At one time they said this game was its own universe, and wasn't constrained by other art. Of course that was when they were still releasing content for the game

Jun 28, 2020

Hello everyone, summer is finally here! How are you doing?

Me and Gaco finally moved to Ch5 script, as you already know from previous newsletters, we were focused on building up whole story structure for all the main characters, planning content, endings etc. still something left to do, but looks like we should have all main-characters in-game script finished by the end of this year, art-wise though, it will take longer, but we would like to have full game finished by the end of 2024 and release it on Steam, at least this is our current goal, let's see if we can meet that! Steam page coming soon!

Chapter 5 hopefully will be released by the end of July, this one been really long but we had to plan the rest of the game in order to continue releasing new updates, I hope after that we will make updates more frequent, they probably will become shorter, but more frequent.

On screenshot above I wanted to show you that firstly Natalie had her top red colored, later we changed it to yellow, I think yellow matches her better.
Personally, I like such small details about development process, I hope you like them too :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in comments, this time I make newsletter public so not only our Patrons can comment.

Enjoy summer,
MANITU

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes