DrLoops on the scene!

DoctorLoops

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
Hey there! I make adult sketches, animations, and (as of now) a lewd RPG game! I understand someone will eventually pirate my game, so I figured I might as well come here and share it myself to spread the word ;)

FcU-JxJXoAg7fG1.jpg

Or rather, I was planning to, but I think I need a certain amount of posts here to be able to make a thread, so once THAT'S done, then we'll be good. My only request is that if you actually enjoy my content, please consider supporting my work! Life is rough and I'd like to make a living off drawing thick hips and huge titties, so that I can keep making this sort of content in the future :giggle:

Here's some screencaps of the game in action:

1 (2).PNG 22.PNG 10 (2).PNG 16.PNG 18.PNG preview.png

"After an electrical accident at your computer, you suddenly find yourself trapped inside your own mind! To make things worse, thanks to your mind-numbing job and over-reliance on the internet, your mind is creatively bankrupt - bleak nothingness as far as the eye can see, while malicious Dark Thoughts roam the depths of your subconscious. With the power of Inspiration, your lewd Fantasies, and long-lost Memories, there might just be a way to repair your broken mind and escape the confines of your Headspace!"

And here's my links!
Twitter:
Patreon:

That's basically it for my intro here. It's really neat to see that there's a thriving fanbase for adult games, because it shows me that there will always be an audience for my work!

Last edited:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
I wish I had money to pay you. Instead I'll have to wait for you make it public or for someone to pirate it

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
As a game dev on Patreon, you can claim your game and apply as a game developer on here. you have to submit a ticket.