Unity Drop Doll + DLC [2024-01-05] [No.25]

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
So, what's the "DLC" part of this?

I quickly beat all 7 stages of this discount Suika Game and that's pretty much it. I didn't even get this girl's scene in this poorly made game:

1704610500839.png

Reactions: PortableMan

asdvtest

Dec 31, 2019
These CG look like touched up AI. Probably trained on the artist's own images, so that's why they don't spit out the same soulless images that most do (since most are just using stable diffusion 1.4 with a pre-trained open source anime/hentai model).

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
These CG look like touched up AI.
Correct. I do this myself and there are some clear tells:

ai----.png

Those feet are clearly edited; you can see the blur lines, and how they are evenly sprayed over, unlike the rest of the image. You can also notice the blue area below being a big blurry blob of a single color instead of a collection of dozens of different similar tones as the rest of the couch.

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
Obviously AI generated CG with touching
the game developer is so afraid to tell who the illustrators are or those illustrators are so afraid to get known LMAO

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
And while we're at it, more tags for art-styles and asset flips.

I'm sick to death of Daz3D and Koikatsu games.
I can't do games that either are, or look like, Koikatsu anymore. With so much quality art out there it's just stopped doing anything for me.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
Love that we're using unnamed websites that use AI to tell us if if another AI made something. We've come full circlejerk. Not like AI could ever lie to us about what other AI is and isn't doing/capable of
Well, and like Satori6 said, it could be AI but trained on his own images. And you can get modules for the engine to improve hands and feet, etc... If you get both of those going you could produce a ton of art that looks like your drew it.

Reactions: Satori6