• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Drop Factory [Final] [Butakoma 300g]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Eroitch

This is a fun game. It is very grindy but it does many things right. If not for the dated and slow RPG engine it runs on and for the grind which makes it a really slow paced experience, I would may even rate it a 5 star.

To start off the art is great, and there is a decent amount of it. Might get repetitive a bit but the quality carries the negative here. The situation are pretty hot too it is not hard to get a fap or two out of this game. It isn't your senseless typical hentai plot, although I wouldn't try to make sense of it much either. The story is acceptable and is not annoying at all. The pace and effect of the corruption mechanic is neat. It is believable and builds a nice structure for the scenes. The late game farm management mechanic is also nicely structured it gives a nice sense of progress.

The only thing which unfortunately does manage to take that one star away is the awfully slow speed you get to the meat of the game. The gameplay loop is really grindy and the stone age RPG engine does not help in this regard either.

Besides that, would definitely recommend to those who are into the stuff present here.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

neodymiumx

Lowkey butakoma's magnum opus. If VitaQ II ever gets fully translated ill play that through and adjust my opinion. Satisfying gameplay loops, quality fetish options and exploration, the mountains of content that anyone familiar with butakoma's work will come to expect, it all feels really refined here compared to VitaQ/Vita+ imo.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Roxwell

Probably on of the best Games ever made by Butacoma300g in terms of overall combination of Bestiality, Pregnancy and Birth themes together.(which is already by it's own an Ultra-rare case, similar ot VH which bought fashion of detailed status-screens)

Classic plot(Nothing extraordinary, but does this game need such?)

FULL-DIRECT-Control over the Heroine: I really, REALLY hate games where thereis always an "Mandatory Fuck/Rape event" prior to releasing player into the "wilds", expecially ifscene itself is a pure crap. Again - Thank god this game doesn't have such thing.

Lot of ways to make money: Again - nobody will pin you down and rape if you don't want it during this except if you're careless buton masher ofc.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Stat

Probably won't play it again if only for how repetitive it gets. The art is alright, there's not much to talk about sounds and gameplay is very much your average RPG maker. There is an alright amount of scenes with some variety and even a "kind of corruption" as the MC gets more into the scenes, but each scene repeats a bit too often before changing to another version
  5. 3.00 star(s)

fantasmic

+ The corruption isn't ridiculous
    + There's a variety of ways to make good money: part time work, sex work, selling farm goods, selling crops, selling sex tapes, capturing monsters
    + Unlike most games in this style, Shizuku is rarely tricked into sex. Aside from one NPC, all the rest are upfront about trading money for sex. For example, when working at the weapon shop you really do just work, no groping/harassment from the boss or customers. It's a nice change of pace.
    = This is a doujin game. Shizuku is from some Idolmaster... game? Anime? I don't know, and if you don't know either then part of the appeal of this game will also be lost on you. She's still cute though.
    - The nice variety of jobs are unfortunately poorly rolled out. Most don't unlock until relatively late in the game, long after you've started fast-fowarding through all the sex scenes you've seen a dozen times already.
    - Pregnancy is a significant part of the game but you can't go adventuring while pregnant, which contributes to the grind.
    - The game is very grindy in general. The dialogue during sex scenes does change as Shizuku gets more into that specific relationship, but there's no way to automatically skip sex scenes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hifeke

Gradual corruption is well designed
    Every monster have unique battle sex animation
    The ranch management system is a bit tiring but interesting in the beginning
    Sub characters are also well designed
    The map is very simple that there isn't much useless space that could be time-consuming
    Translation is excellent
    There are some extreme scenes that I personally felt gross
  7. 2.00 star(s)

toak

I almost always complete games before rating. I just couldn't this time. I couldn't overcome the grind.

Story 2/10

Your parents die. They leave you a farm with a lot of debt. You must pay off said debt but there's no time limit and no interest. So just walk around trying to make money for the ending I didn't play to see.

Each character you see and fuck has their own little background setting, but it's not really worth mentioning.

Gameplay 3/10

You walk around trying to earn money. And then you walk around fucking.

There's also combat with wild animals. Winning gets you some exp and some skills, but to get stats, you need to fuck/work the townspeople for skill points. If you lose combat, you get lose raped.

There's an entire built out system for capturing and fucking wild animals as well. Then you farm with those captured wild animals to make more money.

But all of this is extremely grindy. You have around 9 skills related to h-content. You need to skill these up, right? Yeah you need to grind. The same unskippable scenes again and again and again. The first 1-2 you max out it's fine. But then there's another 7 to grind. It's just extra time. I mean I get it. The h is supposed to be the content. But when it's grindy like this, it's just not fun to play.

Lastly, there's a pregnancy mechanic. Anything that fucks you has a chance to knock you up. Anything. And remember, there's beastiality in this game. After getting preggo you walk around and fuck people while pregnant, until 2 in-game days later you give birth. Then you get to see your children run around your farm.

Art 5/10

Butakoma has some nice art, but the variance within a scene isn't that high. I'd estimate there's around 15ish base CGIs in the game with accompanying variant CGIs.

The art style really does work for me, but the low base CGIs and the grindiness brings the art score way down. When you're grinding the same CGI over and over and over and over again, you start to dislike it.

Overall 4/10

Honestly, the game is solid and the mechanics are in depth and well thought out. But the execution just isn't fun. The grindiness just kills it for me.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Cryptic_MGTOW

Good game. I really don't have any problems with it. The erotic scenes were decent, but I believe the story can do better. I pretty much 'milked' everything I possibly can from this game. There is probably some stuff I'm missing though. I sure wish there was some kind of walkthrough for this game.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Very boring game, where all you can do is endlessly farm, killing monsters, and routine work, which is just a text or a bit of 2cgs.
    At the moment, where you can't refuse shota sex, i deleted the game (hate to be forced to do something).
    Rape animations is ok. Gameplay is boring and straightforward, with a not much places to go.
    Verdict, game is not worth playing. Just unlock gallery (if it is possible) and fap. Don't waste your time on this.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Ippolito

The first erotic rpg I have ever played, I give it 5 stars more for the emotional bond than for its actual value, as it must be recognized that the game is really repetitive. But as much I don't think anyone plays with it for the gameplay itself, as for the "add-on", which is not bad at all
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Rycharde's Realm

Great game. Love the main character being an airhead. Like the relationship between the armorer's son and the protagonist. Not positive on the businesses I work for paying off the debt, not giving me the money, but hey life's a bitch even in video games. ;)
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Glad

The good stuff. There are plenty of good gameplay mechanics, the art is nice.

The bad stuff. The pacing is all over the place. By the time you unlock stuff hidden behind tons of grind, you don't really need it. There is also no pressure to do well. The grind. There are also two(two and a half) themes smashed together, farming and idol/singing thing. Former is represented well in the story and most of gameplay, latter is just thrown in. In combat there is ONE skill that fits the story, "Milky way", where you unleash the rain of your breastmilk on your enemies. Rest are either neutral(like heal) or singing/idol stuff.... WHY? And bosses are all idols... WHY? Either integrate the whole idol thing into the story or make farming/breeding themed battle skills and bosses.

The weird stuff. Sex scenes are all fetishistic. At the very least 9 out of every 10 are. And it's not like there is one theme, they are all over the place. Breeding(impregnation, birthing, milking), zoo, shota(rule 7 anyone), dirty old men, nipplefucking. Even the only, the childhood friend to whom you prostitute yourself, is portrayed as fat/ugly/hikki.

4 stars if the fetishes hit your spot, 3 if not.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

I have to say easily one of the best RPGM games i have ever played. While their is combat and I don't particulary care for that in adult games; you don't have to touch it until you have increased your skills from other activities. Even then unless you are trying to see everything in the game the standard mobs you fight are actually not that bad.

From what I saw while playing the standard mobs don't do sexual attacks unless you "tempt(a skill)" them first. So none of this random sex attacks in combat bs.

IF you are into pregnancy this is by far and a away one of the best games I have played in awhile that has it. It is not just in the tags because of one character or some "endings" shit. It is fully in the game and very much encouraged to get pregnant. You get bonus's for getting pregnant a certain number of times(maxes at 40) 11 npc's can get you pregnant. 4 standard humans/5 monster(beasts)/ 2 Mob humans.

I myself put 11 hours into this game. I had fun the whole time; yet I didn't see everything there was to see according to the guides, yet I saw enough.

Overall a great game
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Cole Kyle

Another one of Butakoma 300g games
    Just like Vitamin Quest it's characters designs is simply awesome, scenarios is too.
    Still just like Vitamin Quest is too simple, some CG just change the males to fit the stories and scenarios so it's really a bumper
    But other than that it's a really great game, awesome.
    Thanks Bloo and M1zuki for the translation!