3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Oikawa farm, after Shizuku Oikawa parents died, she was left with a farm and a huge debt to pay. You will take control of Shizuku and work to this debt by any means necessary, you can sell your body, work part-time jobs, become an adventurer or simply choose the farm life. The characters are a parody of The iDOLM@STER.

Thread Updated: 2016-10-13
Release Date: 2016-10-13
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extra:
Full Save

1a10.png 7a1.png 8a13.png 14b16.png

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
a decent way to say pedophilia. lol
oh i see ... yeah i understand the point of view.
i think i m like the japanese peoples... i mean .. its horrible to fuck child we all agree on this, but i seriously dont give a papa smurf about an virtual pixelized child, i mean... why dont lock GTA for killing, drugs ? why not lock NFS for driving like crazy ? .. thats my point of view.
i think the peoples who have troubles in brain is not the peoples who create these games... its the peoples who make law for not allow this games, because those peoples cant make a difference between real and virtual.
but whatever .. now i know what mean "shotacon". its just "child in sentimental adventure" , kind of prepubescent kids lol

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
oh i see ... yeah i understand the point of view.
i think i m like the japanese peoples... i mean .. its horrible to fuck child we all agree on this, but i seriously dont give a papa smurf about an virtual pixelized child, i mean... why dont lock GTA for killing, drugs ? why not lock NFS for driving like crazy ? .. thats my point of view.
i think the peoples who have troubles in brain is not the peoples who create these games... its the peoples who make law for not allow this games, because those peoples cant make a difference between real and virtual.
but whatever .. now i know what mean "shotacon". its just "child in sentimental adventure" , kind of prepubescent kids lol
It's the 'gateway' argument that a lot of moronic people use. Like if you smoke weed you'll definitely be into heroine and if you like FPS games you're probably going to shoot someone for kicks. They think if you jerk off to an image of a girl who looks under-age, next thing you know you're buying a panel-van and trolling around outside grade schools.

Personally, I love lolis but as far as real life women go, if they ain't at least early 20s I most likely don't find them attractive at all. Seriously, teenagers are usually ugly.

All that aside, this game is fucking awesome and what's more, the Butakoma released it for free. The man is a champion of hentai.

TLL

Oct 2, 2016
When i try to run the game i get error "RGSS202J.dll could not be found" when i googled it and tried the fix (downloading the file, placing in right folder) i got same error but instead of "RGSS202J.dll could not be found" was some asian letters. The missing dll file seems to be associated with rpg maker vx ace, have some rpg maker on but dont think its that version. If the game needs rpg maker vx ace to be installed then it should say so in instructions or if this something else then would appreciate help on fixing it.
Also as there seems some loli topic going on here thought i tpye how i see it. Everything u do affects u, if ur into lolis and fantasise over them sexually then it slowly becomes more and more normal for u to see them like that and that can make some ppl to act out in rl if given the chance, only thing that mostly stops this from happening is that rl lolis and anime/hentai lolis look like day and night. Also thous that says "its ok, she´s actually 30y old" or something are the perves as they try to trick their own mind and make it seem to themselves that its ok, because if it looks like a 10y old and sounds like a 10y old then it is a 10y, even if not sound like 10y old then still the visual gives most info to the brain and almost all ppl define things by how they see(with their eyes) them. This is just how i think thou so if someone thinks differently then no point to rage.

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
Shota and Loli aren't exclusive to age, you can be in your 30s and be a loli if your body is a loli body. Also fictional characters don't have ages or else Bart Simpson would be in his mid 30s and most writes including George R.R Martin (creator of book Song of Ice and Fire = Adaptation Game Of Thrones) would be in jail for the underage characters in his books having sex.
Do you mean that a 30 year old in a baby body being fucked is not pedophilia ?

Let's agree to disagree :)

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
When i try to run the game i get error "RGSS202J.dll could not be found" when i googled it and tried the fix (downloading the file, placing in right folder) i got same error but instead of "RGSS202J.dll could not be found" was some asian letters. The missing dll file seems to be associated with rpg maker vx ace, have some rpg maker on but dont think its that version. If the game needs rpg maker vx ace to be installed then it should say so in instructions or if this something else then would appreciate help on fixing it.
Also as there seems some loli topic going on here thought i tpye how i see it. Everything u do affects u, if ur into lolis and fantasise over them sexually then it slowly becomes more and more normal for u to see them like that and that can make some ppl to act out in rl if given the chance, only thing that mostly stops this from happening is that rl lolis and anime/hentai lolis look like day and night. Also thous that says "its ok, she´s actually 30y old" or something are the perves as they try to trick their own mind and make it seem to themselves that its ok, because if it looks like a 10y old and sounds like a 10y old then it is a 10y, even if not sound like 10y old then still the visual gives most info to the brain and almost all ppl define things by how they see(with their eyes) them. This is just how i think thou so if someone thinks differently then no point to rage.
got the same problem here. And I know the problem was on the RPG Maker main engine. But which one should I installed between VX Ace / VX / XP / or 2003? I installed VX already, and most game with RPG Maker doesn't have problem like this one. Thanks ahead.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
got the same problem here. And I know the problem was on the RPG Maker main engine. But which one should I installed between VX Ace / VX / XP / or 2003? I installed VX already, and most game with RPG Maker doesn't have problem like this one. Thanks ahead.
Game uses VX not VX ace RTP, go to the website and download the RTP. Silver Unicorn icon is VX, Red Dragon is VX Ace. You can have all 4 installed, MV doesn't need an RTP install.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Right. I'm telling you. Why don't RPG Maker join all 4 of them instead of different engines. Install one Runtime Package for all the trouble. It's for the best don't you think?
And it seems I do forget coz the one i've installed was the VX Ace (not the VX). So frustrating.
EDIT : Thinking the VX Ace is the most complete one seems to be wrong. Even though it was the biggest RTP engine.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Right. I'm telling you. Why don't RPG Maker join all 4 of them instead of different engines. Install one Runtime Package for all the trouble. It's for the best don't you think?
And it seems I do forget coz the one i've installed was the VX Ace (not the VX). So frustrating.
EDIT : Thinking the VX Ace is the most complete one seems to be wrong. Even though it was the biggest RTP engine.
Different engines that came out at different times, they only share a similar name, the RTP are all different. You just simply have to install VX and VX Ace for most games, rarely XP.

Reactions: Jeffy91

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Wew, 2000 gold / days for a mediocre / normal jobs, and 60.000 gold / week for a sex-tutoring job. This is a nonsense game. Where in the hell could that kid collect this much golds in his person? Retard games are retards. Never go full retard.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wew, 2000 gold / days for a mediocre / normal jobs, and 60.000 gold / week for a sex-tutoring job. This is a nonsense game. Where in the hell could that kid collect this much golds in his person? Retard games are retards. Never go full retard.
It's a parody game that started has a simple April 1st prank.

TLL

Oct 2, 2016
It would make a lot of sense to add info to the game that it needs rpg maker for it to run, in the topic name or more likely in the instructions, as atm theres "Unzip, play Game.exe". Not everyone know what icone is for what rpg maker or what rpg maker is. People like that might download it and try to run, after getting the error, just give up and delete it. While that is their problem, it could be fixed with info that it needs rpg maker vx for run.

Reactions: Jeffy91

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It would make a lot of sense to add info to the game that it needs rpg maker for it to run, in the topic name or more likely in the instructions, as atm theres "Unzip, play Game.exe". Not everyone know what icone is for what rpg maker or what rpg maker is. People like that might download it and try to run, after getting the error, just give up and delete it. While that is their problem, it could be fixed with info that it needs rpg maker vx for run.
I apreciate the concern but tt's tagged has RPGMaker Engine, obviously it needs an RPG Maker, and there's already for all info on RPG Maker Engines.

Last edited:

crxtalix

May 12, 2017
View attachment 524

Overview:
Welcome to Oikawa farm, after Shizuku Oikawa parents died, she was left with a farm and a huge debt to pay. You will take control of Shizuku and work to this debt by any means necessary, you can sell your body, work part-time jobs, become an adventurer or simply choose the farm life.
The characters are a parody of The iDOLM@STER.

Censorship: No
Developer/Publisher:
Translator:
Platform: Windows
Version: Final v1.29
Language: English
File Size: 224MB
Genre: Bestiality, Monster, Tentacles, Anal, Large insertions, voyeurism, shotacon, idol...
Instructions: Unzip, play Game.exe

Download: -

guys i cant seem to open this game, when i open it it pops out rgss202j.dll not fount. how do i fix this?

Reactions: Ten style

Gazael

Jun 6, 2017
Is it normal, that this game takes ages to start up, despite the right rtp being installed?

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
Shota and Loli aren't exclusive to age, you can be in your 30s and be a loli if your body is a loli body. Also fictional characters don't have ages or else Bart Simpson would be in his mid 30s and most writes including George R.R Martin (creator of book Song of Ice and Fire = Adaptation Game Of Thrones) would be in jail for the underage characters in his books having sex.

yea, death to that fat bastard that keep me waiting for about seven fucking years to release a shit of a book (dancing with dragons or like cubans say: bailoteo con los lagartos voladores), the worst of my case is that I still like the saga I must be a masoquist or something

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes