in RPGMV it's "F4" though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
restart your PC...thats not really the game but a bug of RPG maker games
it only happens rarely

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
So Gonzo (the old guy) won't interact with me after the first time and now I'm stuck because I read I need him to progress for the Armour shop story to progress... so I am stuck. It may be bugged, but I have save editor to fix it, though I can't read Japanese. Can anyone give me some advice please? Even the characters name for the variable/trigger I need to edit if it is bugged would help immensely.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
what time frame are you talking about?
Morning, noon, afternoon, evening or night?
how corrupted is Shizuku?

meanmanatee

Oct 20, 2017
@Evangelion-01 Tried all times, stalked the guy. She has max points in service and sex if that is corruptions measure. I had one scene with him and now he just complains about it being hard to walk in the morning on the bench or doesn't interact at other times of the day.

*Nvm I had a glitch where even after servicing him at night his affection didn't go up. Found his stats in save editor and fixed. Ty for the help though :)

SamED1998

May 7, 2018
The second place in the barn is empty. I already have some of my new "friends". I thought maybe i need to buy a second cow but if i want to do that, nothing happend. Any help with that?

I always searching for similar games with the same genres. (and no i dont distribute candy at the school yard)

Vitamin Quest is the only one with the same setting i prefer. Does anyone have a list?

Thanks

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Is there anyway to adjust enemy H-attacks ? I know you can use an ability to make an enemy aroused or the log book for chaos mode but I was hoping for something in between where enemies would randomly attack or H attack.

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to rewatch any scenes? Like a cg gallery? If so where is located?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes