3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Hothouse74

Oct 31, 2018
Whoo boy, pregnancy content and bestiality, this game is right up my alley. My only complaint is that being pregnant prevents you from going out and fighting more monsters. I don't understand this realistic need to care for the safety of an unborn child, in this fantasy game where a child can fully develop in just two days, and also the child is a horse.

W65

May 31, 2018
Whoo boy, pregnancy content and bestiality, this game is right up my alley. My only complaint is that being pregnant prevents you from going out and fighting more monsters. I don't understand this realistic need to care for the safety of an unborn child, in this fantasy game where a child can fully develop in just two days, and also the child is a horse.
Isn't it more likely that the artist just didn't want to make up a set of pregnant elf lady combat sex sprites for each monster?

I mean, the game's already free--maybe he didn't feel like putting in the extra effort? Then again, this is the guy that did I think two sets of art for the Blue Axolotl group. Something like that--I'm real hazy on those details. Anyhow, guy's not exactly skimpy with free stuff, so I dunno.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
Could someone explain me the game's HUD ?
I understand nothing about what means :
- The arrow,
- the filling green gauge,
- as the "20 bp" on top left of the screen
- and same for the big number on top right of the screen.

Thx in advance !

oh.. and i forgot : Is there a way to know what time is it (if it's the evening, night, adfternoon...ect.. ?).
I think maybe it's the green gauge ?... but i'm not sure.

Hothouse74

Oct 31, 2018
Isn't it more likely that the artist just didn't want to make up a set of pregnant elf lady combat sex sprites for each monster?

I mean, the game's already free--maybe he didn't feel like putting in the extra effort? Then again, this is the guy that did I think two sets of art for the Blue Axolotl group. Something like that--I'm real hazy on those details. Anyhow, guy's not exactly skimpy with free stuff, so I dunno.
That was mostly a joke, sorry.

Broarmy2107

Oct 30, 2018
It is missing files? "RGSS202J.dll" ive downloaded it twice with diffrent links and still it isnt working. Who can help me?

Ippolito

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone have a 100% save file? I've accidentaly deleted mine and I don't really want to re-play the whole game from the beginning.

zulwarn

Jan 4, 2019
Does anyone know the name of all the achievements? Can you tell me what the 10 is? or what must be done to obtain it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...you must desperately avoiding content than...
  • Talk to the boy in the Weaponshop (room right of the entrance) in the morning and agree to tutor him...After Tutoring the boy from the Weaponshop in the morning you can find him in the park (noon) and he'll talk her into a BJ. (might need higher perversion alias complete other H-Events)
  • In the Evening interact with the closed doors in the residential area (3rd village from the left on the world map)...meet with your childhood friend and agree to prostitute her.
  • Later on the gramps from next door will hire her as a pleasure maid in the Evening. And in the Morning for a BJ in the Park
  • After accepting to work in the Itemshop you can talk to the female shop owner (Evening) to be a surrogate mother for her husband and her. Meet him in the business district (4th village from the left) dureing noon, and infront of the shop dureing the Evening.
That's the 4 main charas from town.
with enough Service and Intercourse Skill you'll unlock skills for Combat to also get it on with the Various Enemies in the Dungeons

Reactions: Zweigelt

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
...you must desperately avoiding content than...
  • Talk to the boy in the Weaponshop (room right of the entrance) in the morning and agree to tutor him...After Tutoring the boy from the Weaponshop in the morning you can find him in the park (noon) and he'll talk her into a BJ. (might need higher perversion alias complete other H-Events)
  • In the Evening interact with the closed doors in the residential area (3rd village from the left on the world map)...meet with your childhood friend and agree to prostitute her.
  • Later on the gramps from next door will hire her as a pleasure maid in the Evening. And in the Morning for a BJ in the Park
  • After accepting to work in the Itemshop you can talk to the female shop owner (Evening) to be a surrogate mother for her husband and her. Meet him in the business district (4th village from the left) dureing noon, and infront of the shop dureing the Evening.
That's the 4 main charas from town.
with enough Service and Intercourse Skill you'll unlock skills for Combat to also get it on with the Various Enemies in the Dungeons
i started the tutoring b4 but have been unable to continue, i tried talking to the kids in the park but there was no content. just a quick chat and nothing else. I just started working at the item job but havent progressed to much after that. been spending most of the time leveling up in the field

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
yea, went to the park. he just complains there is no park equipment. and as for the surrogate, the wife "sighs" and the guy complains about his not having male children but no request are made.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the boy can only be tutored one day after accepting... and always in the mornings
try the childhood friend in the evening for more...
I wrote that certain events require a higher perversion level (hidden score based on sexual activities)

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
@ fdiscodude

here is a guide. This should help you a lot.

I got a strange bug or perhaps not a bug. I used the rpg maker editor to get my BP Points high enough to do all the things i want. Now i dont get pregnant. before i used to get preg after every third or forth creampie (perhaps even faster) now i need to use the foreced to get pregnant item, to actually get pregnant. Someone got the same issue?

Tags for the search function: walkthrough guide complete solution

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes