3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
In the achievement list... what is the achievement 10?
If you look in the picture folder, you can see all achievements. The 10th achievemnt is to capture every type of monster. But i think it's buggy cause i dont get it and i think i got every monster.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I haven't tested it yet, but monsters tamed for the farm are also captured...so you might need to get every monster type that appears in the wild for the farm...
i.e. Quick, Strong, Strongest green Wolf, etc.

YinBlack

Sep 24, 2017
Hello, I have a question, I want to change the text window of this game, but in your images I can not find this window, someone save why, or where is it? usually the most of these games, the text window is inside the folder Graphics-System, and it's called Window

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
search the Thread?
pretty sure I answered that question here before... it's the same answer as for all the other RPGM games btw
Google would do aswell...
Actually there even is a link in the "TLNotes.txt" in the gamefolder

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
is there a way to turn down the music, its really loud and im watching movie on other screen so cant turn the vol more down as i then cant hear the movie

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a computer in the stable area, interacting will unlock the competition and request area, choose a request and than spend time and a monster helper from the stable to nurish the requested item, once all conditions are fulfilled you can switch to a different project or improve the requested item to the highest possible level.
to accept a fitting request you need the required ingredients (food or seeds)

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
there is a computer in the stable area, interacting will unlock the competition and request area, choose a request and than spend time and a monster helper from the stable to nurish the requested item, once all conditions are fulfilled you can switch to a different project or improve the requested item to the highest possible level.
to accept a fitting request you need the required ingredients (food or seeds)
Thanks for the reply I didnt got any monster at all tho, how do you capture them?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes