3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Alright thx alot, I found it. Next question, I found like a online gallery showing the MC with two monsters at the same time? How can I get that? Is that a certain skill or?

eDHXArt

Feb 1, 2018
Alright thx alot, I found it. Next question, I found like a online gallery showing the MC with two monsters at the same time? How can I get that? Is that a certain skill or?
I think you have that scene when you lose the fight in the laberynth with the 2 diferent monster... i hope it helps...

Reactions: Etjen

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I made a small mod for dropfactory.
Things that I changed/modified:
- added Fullscreen++ script -> with F5 and F6 you can now change the resollution
- added "Neo Save System VI" script (without the need of the screenshot.dll) with 20 save slots (the saves will be placed in the folder "saves")
DropFactory Mod.JPG

edit: I just found that the saves with the Neo save script are incompatible with the original game (a save with the mod version cannot be loaded in the original game). So I made a second mod with only Fullscreen++ that does not break combatibility.

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
other question i get an error when i try to start it first it was an misssing dll after i got that i get an really crypted error massage i cant share links atm but here is a screenshot link u need to remove the " : " "

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
pretty sure you are lacking the japanese RPG maker RTP...
Read the "TLnotes.txt" in the game directory... there is a DL link in the first 2 lines

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
sry but i didnt find it only a link to the original game and not in the first 2 lines but i try ty for the help

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You should have the Japanese RPG Maker VX RTP installed to play this game properly.
(click the big blue download button)

If you are getting error message for sound files, you probably
didn't extract the game in Japanese locale. I added the files
separately in my mega folder if that helps, though.

Last update: 2016/10/1
Extract from TLNotes.txt

Reactions: JpMz

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
someone has a save with ,at least, all monsters at 100% (when she enjoys it)? (also, cg gallery, if possible) had to delete mine

salomona

Oct 18, 2018
When i try to run the game i get error "RGSS202J.dll could not be found" when i googled it and tried the fix (downloading the file, placing in right folder) i got same error but instead of "RGSS202J.dll could not be found" was some asian letters. The missing dll file seems to be associated with rpg maker vx ace, have some rpg maker on but dont think its that version. If the game needs rpg maker vx ace to be installed then it should say so in instructions or if this something else then would appreciate help on fixing it.
Also as there seems some loli topic going on here thought i tpye how i see it. Everything u do affects u, if ur into lolis and fantasise over them sexually then it slowly becomes more and more normal for u to see them like that and that can make some ppl to act out in rl if given the chance, only thing that mostly stops this from happening is that rl lolis and anime/hentai lolis look like day and night. Also thous that says "its ok, she´s actually 30y old" or something are the perves as they try to trick their own mind and make it seem to themselves that its ok, because if it looks like a 10y old and sounds like a 10y old then it is a 10y, even if not sound like 10y old then still the visual gives most info to the brain and almost all ppl define things by how they see(with their eyes) them. This is just how i think thou so if someone thinks differently then no point to rage.
If you have problems with RGSS202J.dll
, you need to update all the C ++ libraries, but before that you need to delete all the old. Short guides where you can download them and how to install here -

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
[QUOTE = "crxtalix, post: 67611, membro: 31183"] Eu não consigo abrir o jogo, quando eu vejo a rgss202j.dll não. como faço para corrigir isso? [/ QUOTE]
O mesmo para mim. When you download this .dll and try to run it, the message appears missing rpgm and if you try to emulate, the message says that file is corrupted, anyway, could not open.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes