3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
go to town and take naughty requests/jobs for foreplay and intercourse starteing with the boy from the weaponshop dureing morning (intercourse) and noon (service/foreplay) and your childhoodfriend in the evening (residential area[both])
after awhile other jobs get available, like caretaker for the gramps or surrogate mother for item shop owner (intercourse dureing noon and service dureing night). gramps is in the park dureing the morning for service and at home dureing evening for intercourse.
Service quest normally only take 1/2 of time slots
once both skills are level 1 you learn a special attack. service to raise chance for monsters to follow you after battle and sex for capture...

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
go to town and take naughty requests/jobs for foreplay and intercourse starteing with the boy from the weaponshop dureing morning (intercourse) and noon (service/foreplay) and your childhoodfriend in the evening (residential area[both])
after awhile other jobs get available, like caretaker for the gramps or surrogate mother for item shop owner (intercourse dureing noon and service dureing night). gramps is in the park dureing the morning for service and at home dureing evening for intercourse.
Service quest normally only take 1/2 of time slots
once both skills are level 1 you learn a special attack. service to raise chance for monsters to follow you after battle and sex for capture...
I tried to use on the big orc and didnt work I will try with it other tho thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the skills will only give you a chance... they may still fail repeatble.
After captureing one monster and your farm progressed enough you can also capture additional Monsters (8 for each I think) that will give your farm stats a boost.
increased breeding levels with monsters raises the capture chance.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
the skills will only give you a chance... they may still fail repeatble.
After captureing one monster and your farm progressed enough you can also capture additional Monsters (8 for each I think) that will give your farm stats a boost.
increased breeding levels with monsters raises the capture chance.
Thanks dude helped me a lot I was totally lost on what to do lmao

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
So I'm having a small problem, after installing the RGS202.dll now I get this error popup and have tried everything to fix it yet i've had no luck. 300562

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Dload the game and get a " dll not found" error.
Dload the dll, get a "RPGVX RTP [incomprehensible moonspeak]" message.
Wonderful night....

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Dload the game and get a " dll not found" error.
Dload the dll, get a "RPGVX RTP [incomprehensible moonspeak]" message.
Wonderful night....
You probably need to run it using AppLocale. It allows japanese software to run whether or not your PC is in japanese. Most japanese games need it, but not all. I'd recommend you give it a try.

Also I'd recommend to avoid downloading specific DLL files, since with RPGMaker games they need the whole RTP package. You can download the RPGMVX RTP package from link and give it another go.

Reactions: Gaboris

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also I'd recommend to avoid downloading specific DLL files, since with RPGMaker games they need the whole RTP package. You can download the RPGMVX RTP package from link and give it another go.
That's the english version of the RTP though... since this game was made for Japanese folks and got translated you'll require the japanese RTP.
RGSS202J.dll the english one is RGSS202E.dll
@Bloo actually that could be mentioned in the OP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
That's the english version of the RTP though... since this game was made for Japanese folks and got translated you'll require the japanese RTP.
RGSS202J.dll the english one is RGSS202E.dll
@Bloo actually that could be mentioned in the OP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't have jap rtp nor locale emulator and this game runs for me

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
extract from the "TLnotes.txt" in the game folder (should have thought about checking that one first anyway):
"You should have the Japanese RPG Maker VX RTP installed to play this game properly.
(click the big blue download button)

If you are getting error message for sound files, you probably
didn't extract the game in Japanese locale. I added the files
separately in my mega folder if that helps, though."

Last edited:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You probably need to run it using AppLocale. It allows japanese software to run whether or not your PC is in japanese. Most japanese games need it, but not all. I'd recommend you give it a try.

AppLocale? Suggestions about where to get it?

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I really want to love this game but I feel like it lack of something...
maybe because everything around me on that game is lacking. hack even my childhood just only a piggy bank that wait for me to suck money

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I really want to love this game but I feel like it lack of something...
maybe because everything around me on that game is lacking. hack even my childhood just only a piggy bank that wait for me to suck money
I mean the origin of the game was that it was originally supposed to be an April Fools Project. So the fact that it has as much content as it does is simply, crazy.

But yeah it was never imagined as a full game. That can be confirmed on Butakoma's blog on dlsite.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes