3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
There are white sparkles/Stars at the map transition points... be warned each area contains more powerful enemies, so better be prepared before advanceing to far
Just a question does leveling up the skill (For example the ranch skill) Takes time? Because i took like more than 10 to 20 times and it's still not leveling up

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hahahaha lol Looks like a lot of work xD Isn't there a fast way to level the skills up?
I'd say try a save editor or cheat engine (first is probably easier) on the other hand you need to do certain tasks a certain amount of times to unlock follow up Quests/ interactions and Stories... so grinding stats by doing these jobs atleast give both things some meaning

Mar 19, 2018
I'd say try a save editor or cheat engine (first is probably easier) on the other hand you need to do certain tasks a certain amount of times to unlock follow up Quests/ interactions and Stories... so grinding stats by doing these jobs atleast give both things some meaning
Yeah and You might miss something if you cheated it tho You unlock the main storyline by doing these dungeons am i wrong? Still looking for at the 5th dungeon any ideas where it is? I'm at the forest now

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just run around the edges of the maps... the forest was #1, than came a cave, a mountain pass, a ruin (partly flooded)... and I don't really remember the last... but it was the only map you could find the equine enemies.
Remember to upgrade your stable in order to capture monsters... they'll help a great deal with farm jobs and breeding with them will also grant you some helpful children (you can't capture the human enemies so you gotta sex them in the map)

Mar 19, 2018
just run around the edges of the maps... the forest was #1, than came a cave, a mountain pass, a ruin (partly flooded)... and I don't really remember the last... but it was the only map you could find the equine enemies.
Remember to upgrade your stable in order to capture monsters... they'll help a great deal with farm jobs and breeding with them will also grant you some helpful children (you can't capture the human enemies so you gotta sex them in the map)
You mean the fat pig ones? with a 2 humans in there? #1 Grassy plains, #2 Cave #3 Mountain pass #4 Ruins #5 Forest How about the lewds or H-skills How do you get those?

Mar 19, 2018
How about the lewds or H-skills How do you get those? Were you able to get those?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How about the lewds or H-skills How do you get those? Were you able to get those?
you need to increase service and intercourse to level 2 and you'll learn them... do tis by H the people from the town, their kids grant some mayor advantages for ingame.
Each character can have atleast 3 children [monsters/enemies and NPCs alike] (1st will give game hints in the 2nd floor of the orphanage, 2nd one will give you a free item or money and the 3rd one will have an effect on the farm or give you a special scene) anymor children you have will be accounted for in the orphanage, but won't have any effect or appearance ingame

Mar 19, 2018
you need to increase service and intercourse to level 2 and you'll learn them... do tis by H the people from the town, their kids grant some mayor advantages for ingame.
Each character can have atleast 3 children [monsters/enemies and NPCs alike] (1st will give game hints in the 2nd floor of the orphanage, 2nd one will give you a free item or money and the 3rd one will have an effect on the farm or give you a special scene) anymor children you have will be accounted for in the orphanage, but won't have any effect or appearance ingame
Do you mean Major advantages? or Mayor xD andDoes it have to be human? because i tried it yeah the 1st monster you gave birth gave me hints and the 2nd one I made her give birth to the blue horse and It didn't give me anything

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
3 babys per monster/enemy and NPC (there is a single case with a NPC from town where this order is disturbed)...
The first gives you hints and tells you how many Babies of it's kind you had
The second one roams your farm or the orphanage and gives goods
The 3rd one roams the farm or town for special Bonuses and stuff

Mar 19, 2018
3 babys per monster/enemy and NPC (there is a single case with a NPC from town where this order is disturbed)...
The first gives you hints and tells you how many Babies of it's kind you had
The second one roams your farm or the orphanage and gives goods
The 3rd one roams the farm or town for special Bonuses and stuff
Ah I see that's why it didn't gave me an item right away it needs to be roaming outside not inside the orphanage right?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Even in town? You did say that an H-scenes can happen in the town too right? Oh and How do you cure this status? View attachment 449234

I can't seem to find any items that cures it
Try cooking... some unique items can be created with that skill.. also milk yourself regulary... more important if pregnant... the strongest Items can be created with Pregnant Breast Milk - from the special cooking tab

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes