3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
D

Deleted member 1401153

So i had that problom with RPG MAKER VX, but i followed the instructions and i instaled the right one. But now it appears a lot of "?????????" after i open the game... Did i skip any step? Didnt had the same problem playing Vitamin Quest each if im not mistaken uses the same rpg maker

Last edited by a moderator:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you might need japanese local or an emulator (Applocal) as the original game was japanese that received a translation.
also did you follow the Link in the TLNotes?

Last edited:

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi i have a question if you upgrade your Stable the first time you can catch Monster but i dont find a horse for the Carrot cause i would make my skill to "Horse Breeding" pls help

D

Deleted member 1401153

Managed to resolve the problem i had. But now i m here to see if can someone explain me how to pregnant status works in this cause, im not a big fan and since i dont know how to remove it , its kind of ruining the scenes for me :/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Managed to resolve the problem i had. But now i m here to see if can someone explain me how to pregnant status works in this cause, im not a big fan and since i dont know how to remove it , its kind of ruining the scenes for me :/
depending on wether you dislike the swollen Belly or the pregnancy itself...
Pregnancy and Children bring quiet a boon to the player and in some cases are required for certain scenes.
in theory you could try to avoid getting pregnant throughtout the game... but than you would either have to spam save/load in order to avoid fertilization or drop the entire sex mechanic.
Also Pregnancy Milk is required for the most powerfull craftable items (consumables) and high monsterbreeding for certain accesoires.

Pregnancy only lasts a day (the timeframe gets lower with more birth Events, down to a single timeslot)... so if you go to bed after conceiving you'll get a birthing event or up to 4 timeslots after conceiving.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
you go to town and have several sexual activities until service and intercourse leveled up and taught you a skill each.
use those skills in combat than defeat the enemy... there is a chance that they won't be caught, chances increase with higher breeding skill for that monster type

Reactions: hilo01

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
you go to town and have several sexual activities until service and intercourse leveled up and taught you a skill each.
use those skills in combat than defeat the enemy... there is a chance that they won't be caught, chances increase with higher breeding skill for that monster type
OK thanks, there is any gallery mode?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I remember correctly you can enter it after repaying all of your debt (the game will continue on endlessy even after that), it's in the most right part of the city

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
kay just started the game and im already stuck ...i opened the mailbox and i cant exit it ..also how the hell do u save in this game cuz usualy the menu is on esc or O next to the arrows but i pressed every key and nothing works
Edit ..nvm ....dunno what i did but now it works for some reason...i guess taking the cat on the keyboard sometimes work :V
Edit 2 ...where are the horses ..ive been looking for one for 4 hrs ..and none so far .. do i need to proggress the debt ?
Edit 3 ...they are rare spawn ...>.> silly me ..found one just now

Last edited:

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Does anybody know a guide where the requirements for special produce like "green horse carrot" are written down?

P.S.: It's been a while for me how do I raise my BP again?

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Does anybody know a guide where the requirements for special produce like "green horse carrot" are written down?

P.S.: It's been a while for me how do I raise my BP again?
Pretty sure both is explained in the Walkthrough.txt in the game folder

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
What Walkthrough.txt?

Edit: The only thing I found in the online guides now are a mention of the special produce derivation. Nothing about increasing BP.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Resting for the day should be the easiest... but some food can also restore them
The overall BP can be increased by leveling your different skills

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Ahhhh, should've specified more I guess. So, I didn't play for a few months and forgot how to up or restore my BP without sleep. I got a raise of BP for something but dunno what.

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes