3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

just simple

Nov 1, 2019
there is a little girl in the business district at night or late night dureing the week (day and time should be specified in the walkthrough) she'll do it for a "donation" so you better have saved up a fortune
So she is not there everyday
Oh, and how to sale dvd to town people

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
So she is not there everyday
Oh, and how to sale dvd to town people
Fist unlock the food stand in the shopping district (2nd part from left), you probably should unlock Breast Milk selling by serving a special customer twice, than sell DVDs with a quality below A to the shop owner in the business district (most right part of town), as you can only sell DVDs of quality A or S at the stall.
The next day you'll get a letter from the guy that you sold the other DVDs suggesting you sell them yourself dureing the late night time frame.

just simple

Nov 1, 2019
Fist unlock the food stand in the shopping district (2nd part from left), you probably should unlock Breast Milk selling by serving a special customer twice, than sell DVDs with a quality below A to the shop owner in the business district (most right part of town), as you can only sell DVDs of quality A or S at the stall.
The next day you'll get a letter from the guy that you sold the other DVDs suggesting you sell them yourself dureing the late night time frame.
Do i need to sell all of below A DVDs at the shop
Or just 1

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how does that pertain to the error message i was receiving i was wondering if anyone on this thread ran into this problem and fixed it
...it does and they did... the answers can be found by useing the search function as the tutorial explains.
useing the search engine first saves time and has a higher chance of finding the answers you seek.
It's highly doubtful that there are any unasked questions left in a game thread with the "completed" tag

Jan 26, 2018
...it does and they did... the answers can be found by useing the search function as the tutorial explains.
useing the search engine first saves time and has a higher chance of finding the answers you seek.
It's highly doubtful that there are any unasked questions left in a game thread with the "completed" tag
while you have a point not everyone has the time to learn to use this search engine, all i did was go back in the pages again and i found your very simple explanation you coulda just copied and pasted

Ralu

Mar 3, 2020
¿Alguien puede ayudarme cuando quiero iniciar el juego? Obtengo RPGVX RTP. ¿Alguien me ayuda por favor?
Can someone help me when I want to start the game I get RPGVX RTP, Someone help me please?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
¿Alguien puede ayudarme cuando quiero iniciar el juego? Obtengo RPGVX RTP. ¿Alguien me ayuda por favor?
Can someone help me when I want to start the game I get RPGVX RTP, Someone help me please?
Google is your friend... or any other search engine

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Where the hell is the accessory shop? I have a bunch of crafting material and I have no idea how to use them. Also, my milk pump is broken now...?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where the hell is the accessory shop? I have a bunch of crafting material and I have no idea how to use them. Also, my milk pump is broken now...?
Milk pump is based on an Event after giving birth to Nicolas first child... find the kid in the city dureing morning and noon and he will fix it for you... afterwards you get the option to have him milk Shizuku (meet him morning and afternoon in town or at the item shop in the evening... can only be milked once a day either by the kid or the pump... offers different CG and scenes with different Level of affection/mastery and lewdity).
Accessory's can be crafted after you followed the armorshop and hero/demon Lord Events.... triggering at random while working in the armor shop

Last edited:
Reactions: Anarys

Anarys

Aug 1, 2020
Milk pump is based on an Event after giving birth to Nicolas first child... find the kid in the city dureing morning and noon and he will fix it for you... afterwards you get the option to have him milk Shizuku (meet him morning and afternoon in town or at the item shop in the evening... can only be milked once a day either by the kid or the pump... offers different CG and scenes with different Level of affection/mastery and lewdity).
Accessory's can be crafted after you followed the armorshop and hero/demon Lord Events.... triggering at random while working in the armor shop
Thank you my good man.

myxiuren101

Nov 4, 2019
Hello, have been playing for a while, but i was unable to get pregnant with the tentacles, is it actually a thing?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes