3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
You can only milk the cow by interacting with her (no scene) and yourself (2 scenes-one normal, one with camera, both can scale with skill and perversion).
There is also asome scenes if you have 1 child with Nicolas (one normal and one with camera, both can scale by perversion and mastering)... but none with monsters
Ok ... I didn't understand correctly, I have the 2 scenes with Nicolas' 2 children, one normal and one with the camera.
How can I have the scenes where the protagonist is milked?
With the machine. I have the camera to add.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ok ... I didn't understand correctly, I have the 2 scenes with Nicolas' 2 children, one normal and one with the camera.
How can I have the scenes where the protagonist is milked?
With the machine. I have the camera to add.
just interact with the blue chest in your barn as you did before, the scenes will become increasingly perverted.

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
Only that ? However, I click on the blue chest every day, every hour etc ... it does not work.
I believe this is a bug.

Jill Ashford

May 19, 2019
Back again with some news. I am unsure if I ran into a bug or something btu i'll be rechecking around the thread. 1st of all on my way to get Achievement [#10 Capture every type of monster] I may be in an impasse of not finding the last Horse monster. That said. Here's a list of what I have captured. There seems to be 7 of each kind:

- Green Wolf COMPLETE! x7 >Ordinary, Pitiful, Cute, Handsome, Quick, Strong, Strongest *Rare
----
-Stray Boar COMPLETE! >Ordinary, Fat, Talking, Running, Big Tusked, Beautiful *Rare, Supreme *Rare
----
-Sea Plant COMPLETE! x7 >Ordinary, Smelly, Gentle Hearted, Smart *Rare, Beautiful Ink, Splendid *Rare, Long Armed *Rare
----
-Big Orc COMPLETE! x7 -Ordinary, Timid, Boastful, Song Loving, Brainy, Vigorous, Best *Rare
----
-Blue Horse INCOMPLETE!? Cannot find last horse...>Ordinary, Unbridled, Hair Boasting, Excellently Built, Fast, Ultimate *Rare

Also the rock paper scissors in this game is {Cute>Passionate>Cool>Cute}
I'll recomb the thread a bit but thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
Man, I was already completing it, I was thinking of publishing it here and you had already done it. Oh well, here is a heart. Great job!

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
... how high is your Service and intercourse Level?
Did you use cheats or mods?
How high is your characters depravity/corruption? (hidden stat, requires editing of save file to read)
service 2 and intercourse 6, no, and couldn't find it it. doesn't matter anyways because while checking it I did something to delete my save file so back to the start for me not like I mind at all edit It wasn't deleted it got sent to desktop what is the header for depravity/corruption?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
service 2 and intercourse 6, no, and couldn't find it it. doesn't matter anyways because while checking it I did something to delete my save file so back to the start for me not like I mind at all edit It wasn't deleted it got sent to desktop what is the header for depravity/corruption?
Depends on the way you try to read it.
useing saveeditonline requires you to upload additional files from the "Date" folder

neodymiumx

Jun 5, 2020
Always a post like this, but in case anything has come out and I've missed it, I'd appreciate some other game recommendations in this genre. I've played the Blue Axolotl series of games based on Butakomas work that captured most if not all of the elements I want from this genre. Any reccomendations are appreciated.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Always a post like this, but in case anything has come out and I've missed it, I'd appreciate some other game recommendations in this genre. I've played the Blue Axolotl series of games based on Butakomas work that captured most if not all of the elements I want from this genre. Any reccomendations are appreciated.
https://f95zone.to/threads/vitamin-quest-v1-06z-butakoma-300g.866/

Which part of the game did you like the most?
or what Tags should the game have?

Lucy_Kisa

Mar 24, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/vitamin-quest-v1-06z-butakoma-300g.866/

Which part of the game did you like the most?
or what Tags should the game have?
I like it too. You know any good corruption games? Where you have more interaction over the story. Something with well written and longer bad endings, Trials in Tainted Space, corruption of champions would be good examples of stuff really up my alley. Theres a game kinda like those that is about a virus in a city instead.

Looking for something in that vein but preferably with pictures and stuff. If its also an RPG, all the better. Lustfalls good but very short bad endings sadly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I like it too. You know any good corruption games? Where you have more interaction over the story. Something with well written and longer bad endings, Trials in Tainted Space, corruption of champions would be good examples of stuff really up my alley. Theres a game kinda like those that is about a virus in a city instead.

Looking for something in that vein but preferably with pictures and stuff. If its also an RPG, all the better. Lustfalls good but very short bad endings sadly.
A struggle with sin
Hypnosis Aristocrats
Peasant's Quest (less corruption and more seduction)
Super Powered
Rogue Like
Lust and Power
Lab Rats (1 & 2)
Four Element Trainer
Devilish Business
Deception of Honor
Conquered Hearts
Ben X Slave (VERY slow Updates... maybe on hold)
A Spell for all
Adventure High
Breeder's Heaven
Elena Champion of Lust
Inner Bimbo (likely abondened)
Mind Conquest
The Company
Thunderous Business
The Elven Educator
Glassix
Last Hope (less corruption and more seduction)
Mystwood Mannor (less corruption and more seduction)
NTR Legend (netori legend actually)
Paradise Found
Total Seduction
Warlock of Lust

there are a few more games on my Hard drive, but I haven't tested them yet so can't say for sure wether or not corruption is a main theme of those games

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes