3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I got some questions. How do I sell the stuff I make on my farm? How do I do crops? Please help.
In order to work on farm products you need to accept contracts, which are fullfilled once the agreed upon time is over.
At that point all products of that contract are automatically sold to the Client and you can take a new contract

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
just wondering, with the farm management thing. does cultivating breastmilk ever come up?
No, as the cultivating Items require you to buy a corresponding item from the Item shop in town... be it food for the farm animals or a large bundle of seeds.
Since the Breastmilk is an Item only Shizuku can create there is nothing to buy and a single "Cow" would never be able to produce the bulks required for the shipping

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
every time I try to run I got that error "no such file or directory- Graphic/system/Window"
1-Yes I have the right dll
2-Yes I tried to download the game again.
3-Yes I played before but now Im getting this error.
4-Yes I used locale emulator
5-Yes I used the thread and found some pleople experiencing the same error but nobody answer that

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
vx_rtp102j.zip
every time I try to run I got that error "no such file or directory- Graphic/system/Window"
1-Yes I have the right dll
2-Yes I tried to download the game again.
3-Yes I played before but now Im getting this error.
4-Yes I used locale emulator
5-Yes I used the thread and found some pleople experiencing the same error but nobody answer that
Install RPG Maker RTP VX And RPG Maker RTP VX Ace... oh and make it the Japanese Version
Thanks its works now

StormyGameZ

Apr 2, 2021
I'm having a problem where it isn't letting me save my game at all. I don't want to use the 100% save file because that just has the game fully completed, and with that, I won't really be able to enjoy the game.

Hunterop6969

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having a problem where it isn't letting me save my game at all. I don't want to use the 100% save file because that just has the game fully completed, and with that, I won't really be able to enjoy the game.
maybe you deleted a file? Try to download again to make sure.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I remmeber correctly you either had to be flanked by 2 enemies in the mountain area or use tempt on a boy and old man combo dureing combat for the group sex... and one of the guys in town can be offered Anal

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes