3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Are you referring to the gelato recipes? If so then yes, I've already made it. Would you like to see my save to see for yourself?
I don't think I could fix your save if given... just my advice make every dish once again, maybe you missed one.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
I don't think I could fix your save if given... just my advice make every dish once again, maybe you missed one.
I've already done that for every dish. How many times am I supposed to use the milker? It might help me figure out the problem if I know the amount.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've already done that for every dish. How many times am I supposed to use the milker? It might help me figure out the problem if I know the amount.
Can't really tell you I unlocked the attack dureing cooking but I am pretty sure I didn't milk that much before... for certain it was before Nicolas Son was around

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Can't really tell you I unlocked the attack dureing cooking but I am pretty sure I didn't milk that much before... for certain it was before Nicolas Son was around
Do you think that it's possible that my game bugged out? I got his son before the attack was unlocked.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you think that it's possible that my game bugged out? I got his son before the attack was unlocked.
It shouldn't matter wether or not he is around, just wanted to indicate that it was pretty early in game when I unlocked it.
In previous playthroughs I unlocked the skill much later aswell.
Unless you cheated with an external tool I don't think it's possible to actually break save games.
Just to be sure you cooked EVERY meal from the normal, the breast milk and the pregnancy breast Milk menu?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
It shouldn't matter wether or not he is around, just wanted to indicate that it was pretty early in game when I unlocked it.
In previous playthroughs I unlocked the skill much later aswell.
Unless you cheated with an external tool I don't think it's possible to actually break save games.
Just to be sure you cooked EVERY meal from the normal, the breast milk and the pregnancy breast Milk menu?
Yes, I've cooked everything I can possibly make. I'm more than happy to send the save to verify that. There hasn't been a single time I've used cheats. Remember getting the attack on my last save, but I don't understand why I don't have it this time going around. I even have the achievement of making everything with both types of breast milk.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Update: After cooking everything again, I still don't have the secret move. Am I really locked out of unlocking it?

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I have read all the issues with the DLL error that people said to fix it with that additional VX package not the VX ace but all I seem to be able to find is VX ace. Can someone please post a link to that? The link to RPG maker doesn't seem to have it or I am blind.

Thank you

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have read all the issues with the DLL error that people said to fix it with that additional VX package not the VX ace but all I seem to be able to find is VX ace. Can someone please post a link to that? The link to RPG maker doesn't seem to have it or I am blind.

Thank you
the official site with the RPG Maker RTPs has all 4 packs on the botton of that site you need to switch to the engine you want to DL

Reactions: TheUberstuff

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
the official site with the RPG Maker RTPs has all 4 packs on the botton of that site you need to switch to the engine you want to DL
Thank you very much for responding, I did another google and found the right site. I had just been going to the RPG maker site not the RTPS one. It works now.

Lurkin23

May 15, 2021
HolyZombie said:
Wew, 2000 gold / days for a mediocre / normal jobs, and 60.000 gold / week for a sex-tutoring job. This is a nonsense game. Where in the hell could that kid collect this much golds in his person? Retard games are retards. Never go full retard.
Technically it's Yen, not $$, so 60,000 is closer to 600. But the point still stands, after all, I've only had one job that paid over 600/wk after taxes.

Apr 25, 2018
Are literally draws bro, is not real
a fair point but I imagine a bigger issue is if the drawing of the characters are based on real people, don't know how it would be in this case but i would imagine in some countries it might still be illegal cause whether real or not its still an underage person :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Technically it's Yen, not $$, so 60,000 is closer to 600. But the point still stands, after all, I've only had one job that paid over 600/wk after taxes.
You probably wasn't lured into prostituting yourself by a shota though :devilish:
The only reason the little pervert set that number was to make her forget all reason herself

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes