3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
If I remmeber correctly you either had to be flanked by 2 enemies in the mountain area or use tempt on a boy and old man combo dureing combat for the group sex... and one of the guys in town can be offered Anal
Ah gotcha.
I beat the game and didn't see either of those scenes... that's when I decided to get the full save from here and check the scenes I had missed. Couldn't help but feel baited when there was still no anal or group sex in the gallery. Thanks for clearing that up.

some0ne_9

Oct 7, 2016
If I remember correctly this game had incest with one of protagonist sons doesn't that make the tag earned :unsure:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If I remember correctly this game had incest with one of protagonist sons doesn't that make the tag earned :unsure:
Define Incest than.
There is a scene where one of your sons milks you like a cow, but the girl doesn't even wank the boy in that scene

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
How many times do we have to milk her breasts to get the new attack? I've done it multiple times and still got nothing.

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Update: I have indeed cooked everything at least once and still do not have the new attack. My cooking along with everything else is maxed and have cooked all recipes. Does anyone know what I could be missing?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Update: I have indeed cooked everything at least once and still do not have the new attack. My cooking along with everything else is maxed and have cooked all recipes. Does anyone know what I could be missing?
Are you sure you also cooked the (2) secret recipes that are only visible if you have all required ingredients in your inventory?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Are you sure you also cooked the (2) secret recipes that are only visible if you have all required ingredients in your inventory?
Are you referring to the gelato recipes? If so then yes, I've already made it. Would you like to see my save to see for yourself?

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes