3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do i cook those "pregnant" food?
Upgrade your cooking skills, it's a seperate cooking option.
All Breastmilk and Pregnant Breastmilk dishes require the same ingredients as the normal food... just with the respective breastmilk as supplement for the normal milk

Reactions: Helmyoga

freezerman4-7

Jan 30, 2020
Hello, I just wanted to say a major thank you to Evangelion-01 in this thread. The info you gave about the game was very useful & I am on my way to 100% the game. Thank you a bunch I hope that people will bother reading more through the thread before asking questions.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

freezerman4-7

Jan 30, 2020
Back again with some news. I am unsure if I ran into a bug or something btu i'll be rechecking around the thread. 1st of all on my way to get Achievement [#10 Capture every type of monster] I may be in an impasse of not finding the last Horse monster. That said. Here's a list of what I have captured. There seems to be 7 of each kind:

- Green Wolf COMPLETE! x7 >Ordinary, Pitiful, Cute, Handsome, Quick, Strong, Strongest *Rare
----
-Stray Boar COMPLETE! >Ordinary, Fat, Talking, Running, Big Tusked, Beautiful *Rare, Supreme *Rare
----
-Sea Plant COMPLETE! x7 >Ordinary, Smelly, Gentle Hearted, Smart *Rare, Beautiful Ink, Splendid *Rare, Long Armed *Rare
----
-Big Orc COMPLETE! x7 -Ordinary, Timid, Boastful, Song Loving, Brainy, Vigorous, Best *Rare
----
-Blue Horse INCOMPLETE!? Cannot find last horse...>Ordinary, Unbridled, Hair Boasting, Excellently Built, Fast, Ultimate *Rare

Also the rock paper scissors in this game is {Cute>Passionate>Cool>Cute}
I'll recomb the thread a bit but thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jill Ashford

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Back again with some news. I am unsure if I ran into a bug or something btu i'll be rechecking around the thread. 1st of all on my way to get Achievement [#10 Capture every type of monster] I may be in an impasse of not finding the last Horse monster. That said. Here's a list of what I have captured. There seems to be 7 of each kind:

- Green Wolf COMPLETE! x7 >Ordinary, Pitiful, Cute, Handsome, Quick, Strong, Strongest *Rare
----
-Stray Boar COMPLETE! >Ordinary, Fat, Talking, Running, Big Tusked, Beautiful *Rare, Supreme *Rare
----
-Sea Plant COMPLETE! x7 >Ordinary, Smelly, Gentle Hearted, Smart *Rare, Beautiful Ink, Splendid *Rare, Long Armed *Rare
----
-Big Orc COMPLETE! x7 -Ordinary, Timid, Boastful, Song Loving, Brainy, Vigorous, Best *Rare
----
-Blue Horse INCOMPLETE!? Cannot find last horse...>Ordinary, Unbridled, Hair Boasting, Excellently Built, Fast, Ultimate *Rare

Also the rock paper scissors in this game is {Cute>Passionate>Cool>Cute}
I'll recomb the thread a bit but thanks in advance to anyone who can help.
You missed the "Female blue horse"... it's actually supposed to be the rarest of them

freezerman4-7

Jan 30, 2020
Max out your Blue Horse breeding skill to significantly increase the encounter chance
Got some great news (pic related Hallelu_fuckin_jah.PNG ) Only 1 Achievement left thank the lord... but its the idol stockings (oh yey more rng. At least its more fair) Also I did have breeding skill to Max (level 6) So I thought that maybe since its a female horse. Not servicing it would net me a better result/rng. I cannot confirm wheter this works or not but in the end I got it. 100% here I come on the home stretch.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Got some great news (pic related View attachment 868664 ) Only 1 Achievement left thank the lord... but its the idol stockings (oh yey more rng. At least its more fair) Also I did have breeding skill to Max (level 6) So I thought that maybe since its a female horse. Not servicing it would net me a better result/rng. I cannot confirm wheter this works or not but in the end I got it. 100% here I come on the home stretch.
You can buy Idol tickets in the store (business district, aka most right part of the town area) that also buys your DVDs
it's the slot machine on the most right (requires Idol Tokens [or something like that] from either of the other 2 slot machines).
useing a Ticket will instantly summon said Idol for a fight

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
xxxxxx33sssss

You can download the various RPG Maker XP, VX, and VX Ace RTPs (Run Time Packages) -
With those installed you shouldn't have any more RGSS###.dll or RTP missing errors.

They should be included in most games - but sadly often they are not.

But for a quick solution to your issue - just download the zip attachment below and add them to your games folder.
(Where the game's .exe is.)

RGS_dll_Files - All contain the same files - just different hosts.
- -

Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the milking scenes, not with kids or monsters. I have the machine, I have all the conditions (lvl 1 in milking, 3 in sex and 6 children) but I do not know why, I cannot do the event when I click on the machine.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I can't seem to unlock the milking scenes, not with kids or monsters. I have the machine, I have all the conditions (lvl 1 in milking, 3 in sex and 6 children) but I do not know why, I cannot do the event when I click on the machine.
You can only milk the cow by interacting with her (no scene) and yourself (2 scenes-one normal, one with camera, both can scale with skill and perversion).
There is also asome scenes if you have 1 child with Nicolas (one normal and one with camera, both can scale by perversion and mastering)... but none with monsters

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes