3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ahhhh, should've specified more I guess. So, I didn't play for a few months and forgot how to up or restore my BP without sleep. I got a raise of BP for something but dunno what.
food made with Breastmilk or Pregnant Breastmilk can restore the most
Upgrade the Farm Values and I think your breeding skills

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Was Both maxed alrady. The only things not maxed for me were everything except ranch publicity and filming.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
nothing... you'll earn more money since non of the most paying jobs will be taken from you.
Some content is even locked behind the debt being payed.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Okay, so I'm having a problem with this one where I can't open the menu with buttons (I can still open it, but I literally have to leave the window and return), actually I can't do anything that is normally assigned to the X key on my keyboard (opening the menu/cancelling out of stuff) without leaving the game window and coming back. While this is FUNCTIONAL, it is also annoying and far from the ideal way to play the game. This is a problem I tend to have with games made in this RPGM engine (I think it was VXAce, right?), but it normally shows up a while into my play and can be temporarily rectified by closing the program entirely and restarting, after which I get a while of being able to just use my keyboard for cancelling/opening the menu/exiting out of menus. With this game, it just starts like that and I can't figure out how to fix it. Does anyone have any (Easy/easy-ish) ideas?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, so I'm having a problem with this one where I can't open the menu with buttons (I can still open it, but I literally have to leave the window and return), actually I can't do anything that is normally assigned to the X key on my keyboard (opening the menu/cancelling out of stuff) without leaving the game window and coming back. While this is FUNCTIONAL, it is also annoying and far from the ideal way to play the game. This is a problem I tend to have with games made in this RPGM engine (I think it was VXAce, right?), but it normally shows up a while into my play and can be temporarily rectified by closing the program entirely and restarting, after which I get a while of being able to just use my keyboard for cancelling/opening the menu/exiting out of menus. With this game, it just starts like that and I can't figure out how to fix it. Does anyone have any (Easy/easy-ish) ideas?
"F1"
1.png

Lorithas-Kun

May 2, 2018
Okay, while I appreciate the attempt to help, I suppose mentioning that I'd been in that menu prior to even writing my question is needed. If you're directing me to that part of the menu (that I can only assume is used for connected controllers), I use a keyboard for this stuff because I don't have controllers I can use (I've only got older stuff that isn't Nintendo), and I tried fiddling in the third (rightmost) section of there, but nothing worked to fix the problem, I didn't touch the leftmost side because I can't read Japanese literally at all, so I don't know what the options are in the first place, and don't want to break something.
Again though, thank you for thinking of something and trying to help.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay, while I appreciate the attempt to help, I suppose mentioning that I'd been in that menu prior to even writing my question is needed. If you're directing me to that part of the menu (that I can only assume is used for connected controllers), I use a keyboard for this stuff because I don't have controllers I can use (I've only got older stuff that isn't Nintendo), and I tried fiddling in the third (rightmost) section of there, but nothing worked to fix the problem, I didn't touch the leftmost side because I can't read Japanese literally at all, so I don't know what the options are in the first place, and don't want to break something.
Again though, thank you for thinking of something and trying to help.
First tab is general settings (as in start in fullscreen play BGM and/or SFX sounds), second one is keyboard and third one is the controller... the screen shows the keyboard mappings as is standard for RPGM XP and VX/Ace

EDIT: ...OK my bad just started and compared with the english RTP installed... the third one is the keyboard

1.png <--RTP XP
2.png <-- RTP VX/ACE

Last edited:

just simple

Nov 1, 2019
Guys, how to reset the dvd saled
I've read that sale 10 or more dvd will lock some scene and i can reset at late night in business district, but i cant find anything

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Guys, how to reset the dvd saled
I've read that sale 10 or more dvd will lock some scene and i can reset at late night in business district, but i cant find anything
there is a little girl in the business district at night or late night dureing the week (day and time should be specified in the walkthrough) she'll do it for a "donation" so you better have saved up a fortune

Reactions: just simple
3.80 star(s) 14 Votes