3.80 star(s) 14 Votes
D

Deleted member 742088

Does anybody know the exact triggers/requirements to get the 'Milk Explosion' combat attack?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been enjoying playing the game, which contains an amazing amount of content. After a while I found that the monsters I kept in the stable were no longer reducing in BP when they worked for me on the ranch, so that I no longer needed to feed or have sex with them to restore the BP. Is that a bug or a feature? I suspect it's the former.

stelleion

Jun 29, 2017
Hi everyone, I don't know how to fuck with Nicholas the husband of the store woman
Can you please help me?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi everyone, I don't know how to fuck with Nicholas the husband of the store woman
Can you please help me?
work in the shop a few times.
talk to the wife while in the afternoon if she is depressed about something.
The next day find him in the business district (most right) and talk to him

Reactions: stelleion

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How I capture the monsters?
raise sex and service skill level to unlock 2 new battle skills.. use them and defeat the monster... there is still a chance to fail though... higher monster breeding levels and sex skills can raise the odds

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
how do you get the game to fullscreen... f4.. doesnt work,... alt+enter....doesnt work either and playing on that post it stamp they call "window" is like watching a movie on your mobile,.. it works,.. it just sucks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how do you get the game to fullscreen... f4.. doesnt work,... alt+enter....doesnt work either and playing on that post it stamp they call "window" is like watching a movie on your mobile,.. it works,.. it just sucks
if you cahnged overall resolution with "F5" [1/3 modes] "Alt+Enter" won't work correctly... otherwise that's he correct key combi

Mar 19, 2018
keep doing lewd stuff, service levels for any foreplay and intimacy levels for any intercourse
Ah I see how about the dungeons? Is there any other dungeons? How can i unlock them? I mean yeah there's a walkthrough but It just seems to be an H-scenes walkthrough not for main storyline one

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There should be a total of 5 Dungeons, each one has a new kind of enemy (but only 2 kind of enemies, each dungeon has a common enemy and a rare one, the rare one will become the common enemey of the next dungeon and a new rare one is included).
There are several map transitions between Dungeons. after discovering a new dungeon the entrance get's unlocked on the world map aswell, for later visits (in the west in the wood area, etc.)

Mar 19, 2018
There should be a total of 5 Dungeons, each one has a new kind of enemy (but only 2 kind of enemies, each dungeon has a common enemy and a rare one, the rare one will become the common enemey of the next dungeon and a new rare one is included).
There are several map transitions between Dungeons. after discovering a new dungeon the entrance get's unlocked on the world map aswell, for later visits (in the west in the wood area, etc.)
How do you discover them? Is there any indication or do you need to do lewd things? For now the only dungeon that i can access is the grassy plains

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There are white sparkles/Stars at the map transition points... be warned each area contains more powerful enemies, so better be prepared before advanceing to far

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes