Mod Ren'Py DropOut Saga Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.8.7b] [Shawnchapp]

MrWiki

Donor
Jan 20, 2021
Dont know if this Mod is still being worked on since last build was 08.7b
i think the mod didnt need to be updated yet from build 08.7b is why we havent seen a updated to this yet, maybe this update the mod will need to be updated? just got to wait and see.

Reactions: Reniere

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i think the mod didnt need to be updated yet from build 08.7b is why we havent seen a updated to this yet, maybe this update the mod will need to be updated? just got to wait and see.

correct, the game has been nothing but a kinetic novel basically for the last few version same with this update... at this point IDK why the game is still tagged as a sandbox.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
correct, the game has been nothing but a kinetic novel basically for the last few version same with this update... at this point IDK why the game is still tagged as a sandbox.
Well, go to the first page, click report, then click game update, then in the description box, put that comment or say this game is no longer sandbox and is a kinetic novel now. Uploaders don't play 98% of the game they upload for the site. Most of those tags are the initial tags, unless the dev reports more tags or users report missing tags.

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
Yeah 10.0b was more KN stuff, the only thing noteworthy is that it looks like a UI element very similar to what Caribdis uses in Eternum was added and will be used as tracking Love/Corruption/LI Stats for the future of the game.

Reactions: MD27

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Well, go to the first page, click report, then click game update, then in the description box, put that comment or say this game is no longer sandbox and is a kinetic novel now. Uploaders don't play 98% of the game they upload for the site. Most of those tags are the initial tags, unless the dev reports more tags or users report missing tags.
i would be there still flags in the script that looks like it will be a sandbox later maybe plus the first part of the game has that first sand box element and based on tag rules even if it only for like 2 minutes and never seen again the tag has to stay (unless the game is rebuilt and the first bit is removed)

So then we still use 8.7 mod on 10.0 game i suppose?
ya it will still work but i am going to update the mod anyways to include new mod features and etc like

1724617688618.png

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
i would be there still flags in the script that looks like it will be a sandbox later maybe plus the first part of the game has that first sand box element and based on tag rules even if it only for like 2 minutes and never seen again the tag has to stay (unless the game is rebuilt and the first bit is removed)

ya it will still work but i am going to update the mod anyways to include new mod features and etc like

View attachment 3967450
alrighty, thanks for your work

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
The game's still got the sandbox elements from the Prologue, so it still needs the tag.

There are a few choices that may affect love vs corruption in the new 0.10 content, but it's otherwise still kinetic.

Updates to variables strongly suggest a return to sandbox later on once this storyline is at least stabilized, though, and the actual main girls list seems to have been formalized finally with the addition of the Love Interests page.

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022

Updated: 01-11-2023
Game/Creator: Drop Out Saga/
Modder: / / /
Mod/Game Version: 0.8.7b
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and story event in the game DropOut Saga! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story. The mod guides also show all requirements for getting all possible extra dialogue options and seeing all possible extra content during events and scenes.
  • An optional cheat menu has also been added.

• Shawn's Improvements:
    • Improved the dialogue UI by making the hud more minimal, making the textbox smaller (can be toggled on/off in Mod settings)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Main game
Download:
/

Prologue - v0.6.9a
Download:

View attachment 1925872 View attachment 1956049 View attachment 1925873 View attachment 1925871
Pls update this to v10.0b :cool: