RPGM Completed Drumpf: Rise Up, Libertonia! [dp3Softworks]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
It's actually a great game with a lot of humor and filled with puns!

Love Drumpfs skill "Build the Wall" that actually builds a wall and protects the whole party! :)

Hillary in chains = Hillarious!

Great graphics/art and story.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
So aside from the cover art, Beret girl, Hilaria in chains, and lady Liberty, are there any other girl scenes / art assets of value? Because if not then it looks like too much work for too little payoff.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
So aside from the cover art, Beret girl, Hilaria in chains, and lady Liberty, are there any other girl scenes / art assets of value? Because if not then it looks like too much work for too little payoff.
Games free my man. You are literally doing 0 work to play this.... well unless you consider waiting for a download as work.
I seriously don't understand how we can have so many people whining about a free game. Don't like it? Just scroll by and carry on with your life.
I've played it and I actually enjoyed it, the humor is hilarious and it takes a piss on all the sides.

RobertoCasas

Sep 2, 2017
Games free my man. You are literally doing 0 work to play this.... well unless you consider waiting for a download as work.
I seriously don't understand how we can have so many people whining about a free game. Don't like it? Just scroll by and carry on with your life.
I've played it and I actually enjoyed it, the humor is hilarious and it takes a piss on all the sides.
Time's a factor b/c something like this can eat up a couple of hours.
I'm also asking if it's sexy enough to warrant the NSFW version. I'm interested in it as spank material more than humor.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
so...the story is...okay
the art is okay
the grammar is....odd...he says Yuge instead of huge and a good % of the dialog is either in spanish/french or mixed with English. and swears which plague indie games.
i came across a few glitches like this enemy that exploded on the beach didn't disappear. this old key i got from a corpse seemed like it disappeared from my inventory (might have been the key for the locked doors at the start)

the battles can be tough if you don't take your time and get stronger before continuing.
some of the dialog was funny which was probably the best part about this.

Overall

unless you want to play as trump, i don't recommend this.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Thought it was a great game with tongue in cheek!

Compliments to the creator, it was hilarious! :)

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
Can't tell if poe or serious. Considering the description, i'm going with it being purposeful trolling, what with things like using a k in America as a subtle jab about Russia ties, not to mention just the mere use of Drumpf, the last name he doesn't like.

But then I also realize that even by being a troll and clearly meant to be hilarious criticism, his supporters would also think it's a good and positive representation. And there's nothing one can do but facepalm at that fact.
just another example of how 4chan and its irony poisoning have permanently worsened online discourse

Reyjakai

Jun 9, 2024
Hey y'all, dev here.

Sorry it took me 6 years to find this place and make an account.
Also sorry for nectoposting, I'm not sure if that's extra forbidden or not here, still trying to get the lay of the land.

Reactions: erknaWeisse
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes