Others Completed Druuna : Morbus Gravis [Artematica / Microïds]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Great classic game, thanks.
Another demonstration of old games were better.
Since around 2011 the developers begin to forget the games with good graphics, physics etc.
Actually the games are plasticized faces developed for console.
And as INRI we suffer the ridiculous sexualization censorship in all games nowadays.
The videogames industry losed the north time ago.

Reactions: filochard

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
They should make Lara Croft dress like this, i dont understand why they are afraid to make her waifu, seriously -____-

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I don't understand how the installation is working. All 6 cd files seem to have the same zip-file and when i try to unzip them i get an error that the file already exists and there is no setup file at all. What am i doing wrong?
You should extract them in separates folders, so you should have 6 .cue files. You open the first file with a virtual drive software like : Daemon Tools (there's a free version). When asked you open the second one, and so on.
I hope it's clear enough as english isn't my native language.

Hesctai

Feb 3, 2018
I confirm what @filochard has just said:
Just unzip in 6 different directories and get 6 files with extension ".cue" ensutie just open with Daemon tool (Edit: thx filochard ;-)) and change files when he asks (be careful to keep the same virtual drive otherwise it does not work ).

And yes it works without problems on current machines. for my part under windows 10

Reactions: filochard

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Thanks, that's cool.... Buuuuuut I'm used to seeing Druuna in a certain way... Watched a walk through on this a long time ago. Wasn't very good.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
As explained in the 9th post of this , and if you want to spice it a little, there are cheats code for changing Drunna's clothing (ranging from normal to nude).
Whoa, triangle titties?? Sign me the fuck up!! :eek:

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Game is stuck in a 4:3 Ratio and window mode and I don't think there's any way to change the resolution unless some dude here is a magical computer wizard and figured it out.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
They should make Lara Croft dress like this, i dont understand why they are afraid to make her waifu, seriously -____-
Lara Croft is about female empowerment nowadays, and not for fapping.

Karakabra

Oct 1, 2017
Lara Croft is about female empowerment nowadays, and not for fapping.
Yeah, forbidden the fapping with Lara.
CJ from GTA San Andreas should be white.
The protagonist from The Witcher black, the one from God of Wars with more muscles, he is thin, needs more Gym :D

No more racism in videogames, no more muscles, and no more sexualization.

So nobody developes more games pls.

Reactions: rf96

Twice

May 7, 2017
Screenshot_1.jpg

always error if not using compabitility windows 95
i use windows 7 64bit, trying to set compability to windows xp sp3 not working too

Feb 21, 2018
I saw a play through on YT for this. its a good game. just not something you'd play if you care more about sex.
as a general recommendation you might like it if you like fixed camera angles and tank controls.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote