Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
What to do to keep this thread's views on par with Show us your Daz and The Tyrants' Fan-Art thread. Hmmmm.
man you're amazing, but this game has lost interest after 3 updates, the author became interested in the creation of corridors, dishes and etc
you've done more interesting things than its author, why would you develop his ideas if you can do better?
I opened the game's patron page and I almost fell off the chair from the number of maniacs following:WutFace:
of course it's just my opinion and my bad Engrish;)

Reactions: supermanz95

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
man you're amazing, but this game has lost interest after 3 updates, the author became interested in the creation of corridors, dishes and etc
you've done more interesting things than its author, why would you develop his ideas if you can do better?
I opened the game's patron page and I almost fell off the chair from the number of maniacs following:WutFace:
of course it's just my opinion and my bad Engrish;)
Haha, thanks. I just want this thread to beat The Tyrant's Fan-Art thread in terms of viewership. I wish @Torak01, @Sasquatch45 will return with their awesome renders. Would love to see more terrific work from @epw14, @MAC_T and @aishuuu; and hoping @cakefoo will finally release his art. @lexx228, you make great renders, would love see your Dual Family version. Crossovers, perhaps? :happyblush

Come on guys, let's beat The Tyrant's Fan-Art thread. :evilsmile:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Nice to see some action here compared to the actual game. :noexpression: I wonder what kind of game the community can make if they can do this much. Never mind scratch that i shudder the game that would be cooked up x'Dx'Dx'D

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Of all the Genesis male characters, no one gets more action than Darius 7.
I wanted to touch on the subject of interethnic relations and for me - Darius is more famous than fucKING Obamach:evilsmile:
Damn. Would love to see em tied up, spread, gagged and bombard with enema. Let em boys hate cucks but this is fun.
Btw, what beach scene is that?
I tried to translate words and sentences separately, but I didn't get any sense for myself:FeelsBadMan:(my English teacher was an Asian woman with a two-letter name):D

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
I wanted to touch on the subject of interethnic relations and for me - Darius is more famous than fucKING Obamach:evilsmile:

I tried to translate words and sentences separately, but I didn't get any sense for myself:FeelsBadMan:(my English teacher was an Asian woman with a two-letter name):D
I mean, can you do BDSM or Bondage? Pretty Please

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hellhades

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Dual Family Fan-Art comics available for download.
  • Compiled the first 6 parts: Mother series to
  • Daughter series will have their own respective downloadable links each release. Daughter series starts at Part 7. Link is at the end of each parts.
Happy Wanking.

Part 7 was great! Look forward to part 8.
Thanks. Part 8 is coming soon...

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Part 8. My Sweet Daughter

Download Available. Each part release has a downloadable .zip file at the end of each post. The Mother series: 1-6 chapters are compiled into 1 file found ; the Daughter series will have its own downloadable file every release. Works best with Windows Photo Viewer, it will give the illusion of movement. I don't want to render animation loops since it'll take too much of my time.

Happy Wanking.

The story continues on:
  • Part 9. My Naughty, naughty Daughter
Download at:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote