Fan Art Dual Family Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
So Mom has gotten all the love, here is some for the daughter.
My version is based on
Her hair is
You will need to morph her eyebrows and eyes, to get the skin right you will have to change the translucency to white for all the skin.
View attachment 61298 View attachment 61301 View attachment 61300
Awesome! Can you do the Mother? Without the stupid, angle shots like the developers of course. I'm still trying to figure out Daz, don't have the time sadly.

Reactions: erikus

Torak01

May 7, 2017
So Mom has gotten all the love, here is some for the daughter.
My version is based on
Her hair is
You will need to morph her eyebrows and eyes, to get the skin right you will have to change the translucency to white for all the skin.
View attachment 61298 View attachment 61301 View attachment 61300
Thanks Sir for the assets & tricks, I love the daughter. (much more than the ugly bigs boobs )
You deserve a hug

Daiz

Jan 29, 2018
Has anyone found the mother/Asha model on a different website? I don't trust renderosity anymore and I can't find her on daz3d.
Unless someone wants to share it on mega.nz but I doubt anyone is that generous.

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
Awesome! I've downloaded asha free from god knows where, I can't remember. Since I haven't paid for it exactly (college=broke), I cannot load her properly. Eyes, mouth, ear skin texture won't load and there's a ton of missing textures. I need an advice how to fix this. Thanks.

I hope someone will. If I do ever perfect daz, i'll be posting a shit ton of Mom renders here.
I am guessing when you installed your copy of Asha, some of the folders went to the wrong place. This is how mine was installed.

C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Textures\Anagord\AshaG3F

I would just suggest re installing your copy and making sure they went to the right folders. Now if your copy doesn't have the textures at all your going to have to find a better copy.

Reactions: Vanaduke

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
Thanks. I only have 4 problems left.

1. Eyes - I can't seem to change it's base color; has dead fish eyes.
2. Eyelashes - I can't practically change its looks. How?
3. Hair - A patchwork of skin is still visible atop the head. How do I remove that or at least cover it?
4. Skin texture - how do I make it look realistic?

Thanks.
1. The eye textures should be in the same place as the skin, if not just use another character and change the eyes with that characters settings.
2. Eyelashes? same solution as the eyes, if it's the eyebrow you will have to morph them using the dials in the parameters tab
3. Install the hair cap first, select it in the parameters tab and find the morph dial for G3F, adjust it to 100% should fix your skin thru, you can adjust it over 100% if need be to cover the skin.
4. To get the skin to look realistic easily you need to render in Iray, look in render settings, if you are rendering in openGL it will not look very realistic without a lot of work on your lighting, etc.

Here is the character file I used for the above render, it may help.

Torak01

May 7, 2017
Thanks. I only have 4 problems left.

1. Eyes - I can't seem to change it's base color; has dead fish eyes.
2. Eyelashes - I can't practically change its looks. How?
3. Hair - A patchwork of skin is still visible atop the head. How do I remove that or at least cover it?
4. Skin texture - how do I make it look realistic?

Thanks.
1- Asha model COMPLETE
2- Eyelashes works for me
3- can't found a proper hair
4- For skin texture, you have already Asha Full Iray MAT and Asha Full SSS Iray MAT
-
You can improve that with (DL )
- and the most important, you need a good light for your scene (u can found tons of that, HDRI lights for exemple) but you can use the defaults light in Render Settings > environment

Also, you can try other eyes colors ;
It's more "colored" ;)

Sasquatch45

Dec 20, 2017
1- Asha model COMPLETE
2- Eyelashes works for me
3- can't found a proper hair
4- For skin texture, you have already Asha Full Iray MAT and Asha Full SSS Iray MAT
-
You can improve that with (DL )
- and the most important, you need a good light for your scene (u can found tons of that, HDRI lights for exemple) but you can use the defaults light in Render Settings > environment

Also, you can try other eyes colors ;
It's more "colored" ;)

I just left it here in case you still need the hair.
The hair was posted earlier in the thread

Daiz

Jan 29, 2018
... I can't find it in DAZ3D... :pokerFace:
It's in the poser library in daz. Poser Formats > Pose > Biscuits > Bibi Hair
If you still can't find it, type bibi in the search bar in your content library (not the smart content tab).

The hairdo consists of two parts, the cap and wig, both have g3f sliders to fit the head Asha.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
If you still can't find it, type bibi in the search bar in your content library (not the smart content tab).

The hairdo consists of two parts, the cap and wig, both have g3f sliders to fit the head Asha.
Oh that's why my hair won't fit perfectly, it needs a cap. Thanks!

Reactions: lex1440

Daiz

Jan 29, 2018
Multiple lights forces the client to crash. I had to tone it down. I can't imagine how my laptop would react if I use Iray, it might explode.

Still experimenting with lights though.
Yes the biscuit hair makes the render time so much longer. I made sure to render everything with my GPU only and I saw a performance increase. By default, DAZ Studio will use your processor instead which lags your entire pc.

If you have a semi-decent GPU you should at least try it. Go to Render Settings > Advanced tab, there you'll see two sets of checkboxes, tick off the CPU and leave on GPU for both.

I have a GTX 970 and I rendered this model + hair took my about 7 minutes.

Torak01

May 7, 2017

Thanks a lot mate ! I have never been in "Poser Format" before :noexpression: :OhMyGoodness::test3::WutFace:

But damn, almost 1 hour rendering with a GTX1070 for a simple FHD image... Now we understand why Gumdrop is always late to deliver a release :test:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now we have to color the whites of her eyes. In game it looks like she has liver disease with yellow eyes...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Great stuff. I notice they look sad a lot. Like "Help, we're trapped in a crappy melodrama!"

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote