phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
I'll be one of the few and say thanks for the content!

Will hopefully try it one day! Just like the other 1346 H-games I forgot I downloaded last month...

Mar 19, 2018
Played for a bit and the gameplay is quite boring but the arts are nice, maybe it gets better down the road? Would have been good to have similar gameplay with guardians of hyelore with these arts.

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
No sexual content means no sex, generally means no penetration or genitals.

They probably tries to rules lawyer that in their favour when placing the game on steam, which is probably also why it was taken off. You can get pretty damn sexy without involving sex. Apparently bdsm doesn't count as sex.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
No sexual content means no sex, generally means no penetration or genitals.

They probably tries to rules lawyer that in their favour when placing the game on steam, which is probably also why it was taken off. You can get pretty damn sexy without involving sex. Apparently bdsm doesn't count as sex.
i'm not quite agree with bdsm not involved in sex, the same goes for masturbation or foreplay. Only nudity is considered no sexual content BUT this is my honest opinion.
On steam there are games with sexual content as well so dunno....maybe is only the developer choice.

Mnuggetote

Jan 31, 2022
my apologizes so why is there people complaining about the characters are useual arch types
but the game play is fun unless your only here to fap wait am i weird one here... i tend to a least play the games. sorry am shut up

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taoren

Mnuggetote

Jan 31, 2022
i'm not quite agree with bdsm not involved in sex, the same goes for masturbation or foreplay. Only nudity is considered no sexual content BUT this is my honest opinion.
On steam there are games with sexual content as well so dunno....maybe is only the developer choice.
its a kink

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
How did this earn that dating sim tag?
Normally I would not really care about misplaced tags but it's the reason I downloaded this in the first place. After finishing all but one story, I am sure there are no dating sim elements to be found here. Quite disappointing

Reactions: Keldin
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes