Collection Video Duke's Hardcore Honeys 2D Collection [2023-08-27] [DUKE]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
You're interested in Loretta Mason right?
for sure that is a story line that had lots of potential ,if i can get some more like what you posted in the one shot threads that would be good also in the one shot thread there was this comic i had never seen b4 .looks promising

Remigio

May 5, 2018
i have scil and plum the first one i don't have and there is supposed to be a continuation in loretta mason to the comic shown above
I didn't understand how many chapters of the "SCIL" series do you have?
And instead of the "PLUM" series, how many do you have?
From Loretta Mason I have this:
oneshot080.jpg
The rest is all mixed with one shot.

Reactions: Jvpl1 and cabbar100

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1328298
i got all the chapters in both ''PLUM'' and ''SCHIL'' and as for the ''LORETTA'' mason chapter that you have shown above that is the one iam speaking about ,do you have the whole chapter or just this one pic ? and do you have the whole chapter in 1349092_oneshots8000.jpg

Reactions: Leodeizi

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1328298
where on the internet did you find the one shot series ,and have you found all because iam seeing one shot vol 1 and vol 7 but nothing in between

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
must thank you for your effots ,have not completed the download process as yet but looking forward to going through it hoping too find new material ,the one shot 6 i got that here aswell as one shot 7 the one shot 1-5 i dont believe you provided a link

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
must thank you for your effots ,have not completed the download process as yet but looking forward to going through it hoping too find new material ,the one shot 6 i got that here aswell as one shot 7 the one shot 1-5 i dont believe you provided a link
sorry bouth that man i found the 1-5 one shots

Remigio

May 5, 2018
i got all the chapters in both ''PLUM'' and ''SCHIL'' and as for the ''LORETTA'' mason chapter that you have shown above that is the one iam speaking about ,do you have the whole chapter or just this one pic ? and do you have the whole chapter in View attachment 1328513
I don't have the cover, I have the whole chapter if you want.
I also have 2 small cartoon animations of about 3 min of Loretta.

Reactions: cabbar100
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes