Collection - Video - Duke's Hardcore Honeys 3D Video Collection [2023-09-11 [DUKE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6050194

Best 3D video creator out there. The animations are long with female narration and voice acting, and the women are thick af with massive asses, plenty of interracial content as well featuring Black males with women of various ethnicities. Would love to see Sexx3d-Art return or more series featuring Latinas, but don't get me wrong, I am LOVING the pawgs! lol. 5 out of 5!
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Archaon11111

Very poorly made animations, yes they chug them out very often but they're all so terrible and outdated. You can rewind 10 years and you'll find animation with better quality, voice acting, and imagination.

So much clipping happens in the videos and even if you download the hughest quality links it still looks terrible.

The absolute majority of the "animations" here are just still images with annoying camera movement and shitty narration/voice acting. Then the real animation is 1 sec loops.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Kiiryu93

The women have very good models, but the animation is badly animated, very rigid and the sound with the voices especially spoils all the work, it's a shame not to take your time to do better, what a waste of talent from the author.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Gladiatore

Fantastic thread, I think there is no better website than this one where comic and video updates are regular, before I had taken months to find Dukes material ... and then we have the ALIEN Remigio is the KING of the thread and thanks to him we have all this!