Unity Completed Dungeon Capture Village [Final] [Quality Glassesm]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Daionor

Mar 28, 2018
Under Genre: 2d game, male protagonist, pregnant, creampie, monster girl, monsters, prostitution, turn based combat, vaginal sex, japanese game, censored, management

Why is this tagged female protag?

Feb 12, 2020
Resize the text (should be more readable now)
Copy "resizer.txt" in "Dungeon capture village1.0\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text"

Cheats WIP
Unzip in "Dungeon capture village_Data\Managed"
Press F1 to add 1000000 G
Press F2 to add 20 of every material
Press F3 to add all weapon recipe

View attachment 1317509 View attachment 1317510 View attachment 1317511
can you make a cheat to auto win on the self defense as the rng of it can really set you back alot of time

Feb 12, 2020
something like to win the battle? added to F4
The self defense tower in the village and the raids that happen is what i'm talking about the rng to this raids are pure rng base and so no matter what i do now at where i'm at in the game its always a auto lose for the raid attacks and this makes it impossible for me to get new npcs by breeding as everyone ends up on rest and this makes them have to be re knock up and then when the attack happens again they all on rest again its just annoying this raids attacks are bs and thanks for the one cheat by the way

Reactions: noxtek
Jun 7, 2017
IMO not the Game is not worth your time.

There is only 1 scene for each girl (intercourse) and some generic Text.
The game is way more focused on it´s Gameplay part.

His first two works are still hands down the best. Especially the second one which solely focused on the H-aspect and has a Variety of positions and some interesting text complementing each Monster girl.

I really do not know what he was thinking with these last 2 games

Reactions: Yamemai

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
my english are bad but yours simply terrible
plus everything you say full of shit. whining and crying and can't even understand the basic points of other post.
I guess long time i've not see someone like you on F95 one thing for sure it's not only your english who is bad......

Ignored and reported bye .........

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
I have no problem about MTL, as i am not native with english, but it would be nice if all text would have been in least at tutorial translated. As much that i hope resize would fix that, i don't put my hopes too much up.
EDIT: It did fix tutorial NICE
EDIT2: well not all...
(me idiot, forgotted that it takes time to sometimes to translate)

Also what is name of girl at tutorial? At title of her talking it says Rule and then MC calls her Earl :unsure:
Apprentice's Name is Aruru if my Translation is correct.

Under Genre: 2d game, male protagonist, pregnant, creampie, monster girl, monsters, prostitution, turn based combat, vaginal sex, japanese game, censored, management

Why is this tagged female protag?
Well, you are actually the one who manages the village but you everything else is mostly done by female characters specially the combat.

Can you (the player) fuck the girls?
Haven't finished the game but so far, no. You (the real MC), is basically just a "System" that Upgrades, Appoints, and Chooses stuffs. You don't really interact with any of the character in-game outside of conversations.

Basic Guide
(Note: Will be updated as I play the game)

Dungeon:
You can send up to 3 Companions to the Dungeon
Each Companion can equip up to 1 Weapon and 1 Tool
Weapon Durability will decrease per use.
Damage is decreased when Durability reaches 0
You will need to clear a dungeon stage to unlock a new one.
It seems that Chests Nodes have fixed items dropped in it (Need Confirmation, only tried on first stage)
Additional Damage is done when you or the enemy hits the wall (due to knockback from attack received).
Skills are Weapon-Type dependent.
Getting KO'd and Withdrawing (Chance) will make your Companions need to Rest for a few days.

Village:

Bonus: Every Girls have Bonuses on Blacksmithing, Brothel, Alchemy and Defense. It's best to use them at what they are good at!
EXP: Companions Assigned to a Building gains EXP.

Smithing - Assign Companions to make and with upgrade, repair weapons. Upgrade increases number of Assignable Companions, Number of Weapons you can craft, Weapon Enchantments, and Number of Weapons you can possess. (Not in order)

Brothel - You can buy Companions, Send them to work, and with Upgrade, Ensure Costumers in impregnating them.
Costumers has a chance to impregnate assigned girls or buy(?) them (excluding the Named Girls a.k.a. Main Girls) which will give you a profit depending on their buying price.
Pregnant Girls will give birth to same grade of it's race with a chance to give birth to a higher grade one or a completely different race. Also applies to Main Girls.
Pregnant Girls would be in the Resting State until giving birth.
Upgrade increases number of Assignable Companions, Number Companions you can possess, Companions you can buy and Ensured Impregnation.

Defense - Set Companions to defend against Monster Raids, Can also buy stuff here? Unsuccessful Defense would make some or all of your Companions Injured and thus make them need Rest.

Alchemy -Haven't really checked this out.

Training - Highest EXP Acquisition among the buildings (Like duh, it should have been obvious).

P.S. Haven't really gotten far since I'm also trying to make an Edited Machine Translation of this game for some reason, not sure how far I can go though.

Example Translation Below

Put file in Text Folder in location:
Dungeon capture village1.0\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Yamemai

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Thanks, was searching for how to sell the girls; wish we could manually sell them, instead of rng.
Had gotten too many humans, and they barely have any skills; only real use seems to be breeding for the other races.

Edit: Alright, done with the game [completed it as far as I can tell], and I have to say, the game could use some work. The grind was tedious even when cheating. An example is the constant attacks, that seem to happen around every 5ish days; could easily injure most of your defense, and they may not heal in time for the next raid -.-

Tip1: Brothel should be your main focus, because selling the girls is how you make money. Along with the girls helping you make better items.
No clue the how long pregnancy last, seems different for each race. Think it's around 5~8 'days'.
Tip2. The extra slots are useful, beside training facility
[Cheat: Use the secret one. Unless you have really high population, it's better to just F4 the last dungeon]
3rd instance of human [Fallen Hero] is well rounded. 150 in everything
Beastman has a +50 defense skill, and their next instance, black beast has 150 defense; really useful for the constant attacks.
Both 3rd instances of dwarf and elf have the +50 skill, along with them being 150; so you'll get a total of 1k.
Tip3. The money thing is a buff, aka the more the better. If you want good/maxed items, you'll need a high amount. Meaning, until you get it past 5~600, you'll only get 0~2 bonuses.
Rule/Earl/whatever nets you an angel when you breed her. The fallen one has a +50 brothel skill. Not sure if there's a 3rd rank.

Wish they'd implemented a gallery unlock, or something, so we could see if we missed anything. Tried seeing if there were 3rd variation to some of them, but got feed up.
So these may only have 2 colors: Demon/oni, mermaid, angel, beastman, lizard, and angel.
Ps. Especially because the game lags when saving/loading.

Last edited:

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is there no visual for pregnancy in the game ? still play it just woundering

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes