RPGM - Completed - Dungeon Fuck [Final] [Hushino]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Dungeon Fuck [Final] [Hushino]
    I'm not one of those who hates AI art, sure there are better AI art, but it didn't bother me too much.
    Non-existent gameplay, terrible dialogues and 0 character development.
    Obviously I was already expecting a bad game, but I had hope in the h-scenes, which unfortunately was done poorly.
    I don't recommend the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

descil

Gameplay: 1/5
    Writing: 1/5
    Art: 2/5
    Fingers: 6/5
    It was interesting to see a game try using AI-generated artwork; it stands to reason that this would be one of the first mediums to adopt AI stuff, since in some ways its quality exceeds that of the 2D/3D artwork used in most h-games.
    Unfortunately, it's clear the dev was chiefly interested in throwing a product together as quickly as possible.
    The plot hardly exists, the player has no input of any kind (might as well be a VN), and the whole experience can be wrapped up in less than half an hour. Would not recommend.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

dwoolfy

An RPG Maker 'game' that ignores the whole concept of gameplay and just gets into the scenes. Move the character from one scene to the next, talk to the 'heroine' then 'wham' instant h-scene. Over and over again until game over. I actually looked at the options menu and it looked good like we would have a good rpg game with some 3+ hours of gameplay. Then I 'played' through the 'game' and no about 20 minutes of looking through mostly blowjob scenes with a bit of variation. I find that the art is quite good, which is really the only positive of the 'game'. 1.5 stars for me. The extra is for the decent artwork. Though from what I understand it is AI artwork, which just means that the developer got one thing right by using a decent quality AI generator for the artwork.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Incombat

I'm sorry, my AI overlords, I wanted to fap to this, but dialogues were just too cringe. Take it as learning experience(it's what you best at), amalgamation of stereotypes and jumping character type during 2-minute scenes doesn't really work.

Art is ok, I guess