Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.14] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1662643892650.png

Overview:
Build and design your dungeon, guard your riches, have your minions harvest gold and create new technologies,
for your nefarious purposes!
It would all be so easy, if not for those pesky invaders always trying to foil our plans...
Luckily, they're not bad looking and once we put our hands on them,
I'm sure we can think of an use or two for their... motivation.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-23
Release Date: 2024-04-29
Developer: keepherdev - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

HjvvMy.png 1662643957457.png 1662644017784.png 1662644045686.png SUxKmn.png o+uDew.jpg VAQz9s.jpg FKE_Hj.jpg _rmedr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Dungeon: Keep Her 0.1a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Polarwolf

Aug 9, 2017
Sertainly will keep this 1 on my watchlist
purely for the old time dungeonkeeper likelyness
Best of luck with the development and hope this 1 will stay alive

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Big fan of dungeonkeeper, will keep an eye on this but it feels like a very basic demo.

The real time is a big turnoff--especially with no tutorial so that you're just dropped in and have maybe 2 minutes to figure out what is going on or what you're supposed to do before you get invaded.

This is also a pain because you gain resources on a daily basis so there's a huge incentive to race the clock and build as many resource room as possible Day 1.

The "entrance tile" (the place enemies arrive) is always the furthest square from your throne room so if you don't pay attention to how you're building it will shift all of a sudden.

The turn-based combat is also confusing in that I'm not sure what to do. The two guards (slime and skeleton) have three abilities: an attack, a grapple, and a recovery move. The attack does health (and clothing) damage and is pretty straightforward. Once health gets to 0, the adventurer collapses and you win. The grapple lasts until the adventurer breaks free although you can't do anything while they're grappled. Each turn that they remain grappled, they take Energy damage. If they run out they start taking Mind damage and finally Lust damage. Two notes: 1) It's kind of boring just sitting there during long grapples watching the meters slowly tick up until you can do something again. 2) I managed to get one adventurer all the way to max lust and... nothing happened. I could use the mouse to feel her up a bit while waiting for her to break free but that was it. Afterwards she went right back to beating up my slime. I wasn't able to get health to 0 with 100 lust so not sure if that does anything.

Final note, the text boxes seem to be set too low and you have to sort of pan around part-way in order to see them (see screenshot).

Very cute idea but there's not enough here to judge yet. Will keep an eye on it.

feonixpreator

Oct 22, 2018
Not gunna lie.. I've always wanted a dungeons(tm) game that has a lewd bent. I'ma try it and if i love it (I hope I will) I'll definitely be backing.

GerdiB

Jun 14, 2017
Finally, a sequel that isn't marred with EA's grubby hands
There is already an unofficial sequel/spiritual successor without involvement of EA: War for the Overworld.
Made by true fans of the original games. It was a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2012. They even hired Richard Ridings for the role of the Mentor.
In my opinion it's the best non-Dungeon Keeper Dungeon Keeper game (till now).

3.80 star(s) 14 Votes