Unity - Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2261700

v0.15.2 = unsure if this is public version.

-The new UI fix for the models are great!
    -somewhat interactive and sandbox wise
    -creator has something great going on for a dungeon defense+management game.

this game needs more options and a few things to note
    -when creating rooms allow non combat areas be bridged off a far area rather than have the invaders walk through the farm/bath/research/gold mine area until it reaches an NPC or PC unit to fight.
    - Needs zoom lock limit+camera pan buttons than mouse clicks for manual fixture.
    -surender option that dosent need chains
    -Imbalance resource gain is lower
    -Remove the fibonachi like cost of space and adjust it more carefully.
    -more traps
    -allow PC player unit to have dominant position when engaging sex not have multiple slave learn everything. it drags the game aspect needlessly
    -hint for priority builds
    -more sex/bdsm/toys/tentacles?/orgy options
    -fight balancing levels are meaningless? (game has a simple fight mechanic via card but has a dangerous loading that drops FPS and may crash the game.)
    - Instant click/tap button care for slave needs manually clicking everything adds needless clicks
    -instat fight skips would be nice by level and ability lock with 3 options
    Mercy/kills/enslave
    -allow surrender but enslave option rather then let them escape(flee)

Please automatically have the game in window mode not fullscreen because it felt like my screen was going to BSOD.

its hinted multiple/party type invasion is possible so maybe teleportation traps/instant submission traps/slave gang up/tentacle/sleep traps.

realease loyal slave to bring in or invite "invaders'' and control the type of invaders to invite individually or by group?

would be intresting to see invaders build a camp on the floors to claim it as thier own. Add a special research function "no captives/prisoner can die" while training or captive by the invaders. i have so many things i'd like to praise this and the sandbox options to do homo stuff is a win.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

FilliPaint

The game is an interesting strategy game as is, but fundamentally flawed as a concept, It sounds like a fun idea, but in reality is very drawn out and unintuitive if you aren't willing to sink a significant amount of time into it.

Art is okay, its a very weird mesh of styles actually. The settings menu behaves very strange, it might be my aspect ratio, but I dont think settings menus should behave like that in general. There's a lot of weird quirks that make this ambitious game significantly less polished than other rough games ive seen.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v0.15.2]

It's okay, just currently lacking progress options (that aren't random, having massive costs) and general content with QoL along the way, which is for most games.
    • The core of building a dungeon and defending it, maintaining hires and obtaining access to bought items and rituals (basically useless) and needs a hand refresh or discard option.
    • Lots of glitches, from models spazzing out, clipping, combat stopping to work...
    • The upgrades of rooms and dungeon expansion cost way too much (very steep costs).
    • There is a way to repurpose rooms, but not move or destroy them.
    • RPG aspect isn't quite right, given resources and DMG doesn't quite matter (HP, energy, mana, lust bars stay the same).
    • Lots of RPG items, but almost none have defensive stats or card combat moves, also shop seems to have pretty much the same things, requiring adventurer loot for new, novel items.
    • Erotic aspect is kind of awful, needing slow accumulated lust and levels at it to start anything, with rotation of camera side to side having 3 different control schemes (mouse, WASD, arrows) yet to turn like a turn table has a setting for speed, not even position.
    • Lust items moves need their own category, because they can be awful in combat and are weirdly combined or separated from character interaction menu.
    • Capturing is really luck based, needing special equipped items for moves or consumables that are somehow inconvenient to get.
    • Crafting and disassembling are weak, rarities don't matter and alchemy is random.
    A lot of complaints, but the project is good, just needs more content and QoL features for more reliable progress and management comfort!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Perseus134

This game is my favorite dungeon manager on this site so far, there is a decent amount of depth to the game overall. Lots of items, variety to the characters and now there's traits and generation based on that. It only lost a point because the game style makes pausing only through cheats, but that's a personal hang-up. Well done dev!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ScrollPast

A fun genre mix with good challenge. The fights were tedious until I realized I could speed up time on the fights. If you get overwhelmed by the challenge, cheats are easily accessible. If you want to play legit, use gems to banish invaders in early-game so you can build up enough wealth to invest. The atmosphere is a unique blend of cute and grim.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A unique, fun game that has a lot of things going on, but is still in early stages.

[Review of v0.13.1]
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Redwardian

This game is fun and playable right now. If you're on the fence, I definitely recommend it.

The girls are cute. The game is well voice acted. Setting up your dungeon grid is fun. The game is pretty casual in the sense that there isn't a huge punishment if the raiders do get through.

It could use some improvement though. I got softlocked the first time I tried to use POV in a sex scene. It's a tad hard to keep girl affection high which locks out sex scenes, seems the building that makes them not hate each other and get in fights, a bar/pub, will fix that once it is implemented. The fights are fun, but I wish they were a bit shorter, as sitting down to play some Dungeon Keep Her right now can be a bit combat heavy. I'd say nerf health bars across the board by maybe a third.

I stress though, that these are small issues, and the game is definitely fun and sexy in it's current state.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Sacenergy

As a proof of concept this is good. It could be a great game if:

- the developer avoids feature creep
    - stops the time while a user is in menus
    - gives the UI some much needed love

At the time of this review the game is in a somewhat playable alpha state that will start crashing as soon as your dungeon becomes too big. The different races are hardly distinguishable and the options for interaction are very limited. The core concept is solid though, an adult dungeon keeper. I am just hoping for just a wee bit more bdsm stuff. It's a dungeon after all, come on!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

-Complex-

The 0.11 is the first version I tried, but my feelings are mixed.
    In addition to the terrible optimization of the game, it can be quite grindy and a bit boring after a while. Not to mention after 5 hours gameplay I haven't seen a single sexual content.

Actually I liked the basic idea to expand a dungeon with female workers, and the task, and the challenge to keep them alive. It was fun I admit. But as long as I played I haven't met any male intruders, and only just heroines came to explore my dungeon.
    Maybe some rape scene as penalty after a losing battle against a male warrior could solve this missing erotic contents. I don't know if prisoners are exist, I didn't go that far, but there would also be some great opportunities if your workers could play with them.

Overall the game clearly has potential, and looks promising that's why I give 4 stars, but it still has a long way to go..
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Noseknows

When you can easily fail the tutorial it doesn't bode well for the rest of the game. Dungeon: Keep Her (like the name) puts in you charge of a dungeon where you are tyring to keep your wealth away from pesky invaders. You can do this by building traps and arming your minions to defend what is rightfully yours. Good concept however the game doesn't quite do it well.

The tutorial needs a rework as it should not been an option to fail. It's very broad when giving directions which can lead to the game soft locking you out of the rest of the content. Luckily there are easy to access cheats so this can be worked around.

The artwork is good, cute and nice to look at, no issues with that. However, the physics on the models need to be reworked as groping an npc can cause strange body morphing on the chest or ass. This of course is rather standard (sadly) when it comes to sex games so it is what it is.

Sex animations are... interesting as often the positions require a male or at least someone with male parts and I have not come across any such person(s) after an hour of playing. I saw no option for the PC (you) to interact sexually with your slaves aside from touching them. Using cheats I unlocked all research so unless I missed a button it doesn't seem possible at this time.

While I do like the concept that this game has to offer I find there is to much management to find much enjoyment in playing. It's fighting system is slow paced and could be easily replaced with auto-battle. 3/5 could easily be 4/5 with some improvements. Still recommend to give it a try if you like management types of games.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

hellsmaster21

So far game is very interesting, like the game its inspired by, cant wait to see it evolve. In its current state seems you can become overpowered with wealth, faster enemy spawns might help. 8/10 will recommend
  11. 5.00 star(s)

youngspice

good gameplay loop, has a lot of potential. I wish it was easier to get more characters though.

all in all I enjoyed the experience thus far. stacking workshops is OP haha but I'm sure that's by design based on the base numbers.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

oakwood

Not much to say right now but its promising. Idea is interesting and it can evolve to something marvelous. But everything in the game needs to be balanced, improved or polished including battle system and animations. (v0.6.1Alpha)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

labatadoria

While pretty barebones at this early stage, it's scratching all of my itches; if you're a fan of Dungeon Keeper, this is one to look out for. It's a simple dungeon management game, where you place monsters and traps to dispatch invading adventurers. The subject matter is surprisingly dark, as you usually kill your opponents after raping them, but it never felt like it took things to the point of being morbid thanks to the game's cartoonish art style-- a room full of dismembered bodies, the killing of adventurers, and so on might get a bit grim had they gone for a more realistic style, but adds to the villainous thrill of the action as it stands. It doesn't play everything off jokingly, which I found a nice change of pace from many fantasy games. Though it honestly could cleave a little more to the level of detail used in games like (the much more violent) Orchid Rain without it being an issue, I found myself enjoying the simple character design without much issue after spending some time with it.

I did run into some bugs in the Alpha version I was playing, which was a bit frustrating, as it can be a bit time intensive; the most frustrating had a killed adventurer fail to despawn, preventing more from entering dungeon and ending the game, while also preventing saving that might have allowed me to see if restarting the game would fix it. That said, it really captured a type of gameplay I've been desperately waiting to see get a decent translation into an adult game. I do hope we get some more monsters (both beastly and sexy; the game currently only boasts a slime and a skeleton, so I'm hoping for wolves/werewolves, succubi, and tentacle beasts to make an appearance sooner rather than later), an "interrogation" room, and other features in the future. This is an excellent start, and I hope the developer continues to flesh things out and turn it into a proper game.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

What TF happend?...
    I downloaded that game before and it was working kinda fine at least no lags, i downloaded update and omfg so much lags...

Combat is crazy FK boring... please make it so its automatic not like You need to be there and slowly picking attacks...

even single slime can defeat low level girl but its taking like 5 or 10 minutes to defeat it... im not gonna sit 10 minutes in single fight that is boring as hell

Game could be really good and i could even pay for it BUT !...
    -> Make fights automatic
    -> Make more options to build / customize dungeon
    -> Make more traps!...
    I DESIRE this game to be based on TRAPS not on FKing minions...

Spike Trap, Flame Trap, Dart Trap, Spear Trap, Bear Trap...

How about You split every cell into grid 10x10 where You can install traps
    Girl entering dungeon will go from cell to cell trying to examine them and search and there is chance that she will step on Your traps

You can use things like chests, pillars, holes in ground etc. to make maze and better maze with better palced / optimized traps WINs !...

Currently this game looks like:
    Build 8 cells behind storage that produce gold
    Build 4/5 cells with spikes and slimes
    Spend 10 minutes on every fight that is boring...

Srsl, this game could get 5 start and even get $$$
    But make it actualy game, and dont force us to manualy fight!...
    Manual fighting girls is the weakest part of this game...
  15. 4.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

Wayyy too little content atm to tell much, but it has a solid foundation.

Doesn't need to be overcomplicated. Just add a few more buildings, upgrades and guard variety, and whole LOT more sex, and you've got yourself a pretty decent game. If you DO want to overcomplicate things, you can add a slave system, where you slowly break the explorer's mind and convert them to your sex companions/battlers.

Should also have a main objective otherwise it would just be an endless dungeon clicker. Not that being endless is bad, but it should be an option rather than the main format. But yeah, plenty of potential here, just as long as the dev doesn't get greedy or overambitious. It already has a leg to stand on, just not much else on top of those legs.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1702568

Has potential needs more animations and character and models but like the concept. Combat is kind of iffy there isn't much variety atm but with updates I could see this being a excellent game. Look forward to updates!
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

{v0.1a] Not bad! But a tutorial at the start would be great.

The invaders look like they were from Wind waker (which is a bit funny but original at the same time).

The slime is a bit weak and it kinda doesn't make sense that they can punch a slime and deal heavy damage. Maybe add some weapons to the invaders for the next update and give some of them piercing attributes and what not.

It kinda sucks that you can't heal the skeletons as well but i guess it makes sense. However, something that i think should change is the fact that you don't get your money back if you kill an invader.

Otherwise, i am looking forward for future updates!