Unity Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.15.2] [keepherdev]

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Hey, everyone! I'm the developer of "Dungeon: Keep Her". Thanks for the suggestions and opinions so far!

The game is still very early into development, so I'm aware that content and balancing are still big issues. However, I have a lot planned for it. If you're interested, feel free to check out the Discord server for the current roadmap.

I understand the initial confusion at the mechanics and I'm currently working on a tutorial and a way to fast-forward time during invasions.

I'm having a lot of fun making this. Leave any suggestions or advice you'd like, I'll be taking notes!

Thank you!
A tutorial would be nice. Maybe a cute advisor that offers tips and lewd hints.

Could use a better plot or story in general but it's more of a tech demo.

First time I started in less than a minute an adventurer spawned and stole my funds :HideThePain:

Being able to capture and recruit via propaganda or mind control could be fun. Perhaps have the minions bring the girls to the dungeon overlord otherwise it's just slimes and dry bones.

The breast physics could use some work, they like bounce around like mad when you get the mouse over them.

Invest in minion training! Damn little guy was too weak for the level 20-30 beginning adventurers that spawned in. Dies in like 2 hits or less unless the AI goes full idiot and heals for 5 turns in a row.

Game doesn't bother remembered what resolution is set in settings. Tried reducing it to windowed 720p but for some reason it kept going back to 1080p.

Needs a better interface for saving and loading.

So in the end I mind broke a girl, stripped her down, and wiggled the mouse over her tits and ass. A command to screw her would have been great but after awhile she recovers from just about anything I can do until I beat her to death... Such a waste :p Someday perhaps build a trophy room to store fallen adventurers. Sell the useless ones as sex slaves or fodder for the minions to boost moral or increase numbers.

Also see about getting yourself a Game Developer tag. I think you can request one by opening a support ticket with admin.

Yengels

Nov 17, 2017
Good idea and good potential.
Currently we can't do much except touch the girls (only) and kill them (or did I miss something?)
Lowering their energy and mind and increasing their lust doesn't bring anything to the game except that they stick their tongue out... ...
The digging rooms cost too much after a while.

I can't wait to see the evolution of the game :)

It made me want to play the original game again haha (less sexy though...)

Reactions: hofom77573

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
wondering what you plan for invaders can your imprison them for tech points or use lust points to improve minions?
My immediate desire for lust was to be a second HP bar that lets you capture invaders if kept capped for a few turns and/or causing them to waste turns masurbating. Could be a good route for crowd control or status effects if parties of invaders become a thing.

Reactions: SardanticDecay

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Oh man my nostalgia!!!

Can we still slap the imps? Have the farting Bile Demons?

I really like the concept of this, Dungeon Keeper but with lewd stuff.
Reminder:

The elite version looks thus:

Thinking about it, the Fairies weren't foul, either.

Reactions: Umgah

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Reminder:

The elite version looks thus:

Thinking about it, the Fairies weren't foul, either.

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
So can you capture the "invaders" in this version?
No. Per the Dev's Itch, the following are planned future additions: Tutorial; Fast Forward Button; and Capturing and Converting Invaders. Males, fantasy races, furries, and futas are planned as future researchable content (lets you choose what sort of invaders you'd like to see in your dungeon).

zeref2211

Jun 8, 2019
Need either more starting tiles or more starting gold as well as a bloody tutorial.

Also, a much needed feature would be that monsters that defeat the adventurer level up and gain more energy and health points.

Also, with your design choice of doubling the price of tiles every one bought, the ability to upgrade roods to increase output is also a requirement since it's impossible to keep up with the inflation with the gold per room being so small.

Last edited:

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
While i am fascinated about the game, i had my fill of "version 0.1" games that mostly serve as tech demos for the while. so i'll wait until the game is a tad more fleshed out before i give it a try.

keepherdev

Sep 8, 2022
Hey! I've just released a small public update addressing some common issues from the initial release.

I made a little tutorial explaining the basic mechanics (featuring a cute little helper imp), added a way to fast-forward time, attempted to improve performance for the "low" and "medium" graphical settings and tried rebalancing some stats and costs.

There's not really any new content yet, just overall QOL features. I'd give it another shot mostly if you had those problems in the initial release. In any case, feel free to check it out on my Patreon or itch pages linked in the title post.

Thanks!

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
You know, it does have a charm to it. But you don't call it Dungeon: Keep her (I know it's a pun) and not, you know, let us actually keep... her. Even a simple prison room would be enough!
Also it's kind of a bummer that Skeleton who can't bone, has a move that suggesting it. I get that he can't heal, but maybe just have a milk carton as a healing item or something.

CottonCaramel

Jan 15, 2019
Terrible game, slow, bad grafics, nothing to do with the actual game DUNGEONKEEPER!
And for some reason it almost made my pc explode... like the grafics card melted... had zo turn of the px at 70°C...
that is way to hot...

Also Researching is not implemented... and the invading girls are way to strong to take down... so any girl means lose every money and guards... for someone who claums experience in game design, this is a very rookie mistake...

• Angry
Reactions: codwaw1

Deadlyo

Aug 9, 2018
Terrible game, slow, bad grafics, nothing to do with the actual game DUNGEONKEEPER!
And for some reason it almost made my pc explode... like the grafics card melted... had zo turn of the px at 70°C...
that is way to hot...

Also Researching is not implemented... and the invading girls are way to strong to take down... so any girl means lose every money and guards... for someone who claums experience in game design, this is a very rookie mistake...
Did you see a BIG 0.1a (that mean 0.1 version ALPHA)

OneMu7eGirl

Sep 4, 2021
I've played for a decent bit and after 4th retry i sticked my guns to my design converting every straight forward path into trap rooms and eventually I was able to get a skeleton that just shreds the adventurers and I was just able to handle things from that point on after 24 days of loses. Them rooms expensive but was aight when you think proper how to make it work.

I genuienly expected the energy, mind and lust meters to give the player benefits.
It would be a nice touch to have the adventurers attacks weaker the less energy they have. Maybe miss a turn from being paralysed from fear on low mind. Even have worse aim when they are to lord damn horny.
Definetely needs to return anything you had stolen from the adventurer if you manage to kill them. Suggestions wink wink

I know it is 0.1 but I think there is not much to exactly keep a potential player interested for more updates if they do not know dungeon-keeper thing. Appearently I played the version before tutorial was implemented, oh well.

3.80 star(s) 17 Votes