Unity - Dungeon: Keep Her [v0.16.1] [keepherdev]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

Wayyy too little content atm to tell much, but it has a solid foundation.

Doesn't need to be overcomplicated. Just add a few more buildings, upgrades and guard variety, and whole LOT more sex, and you've got yourself a pretty decent game. If you DO want to overcomplicate things, you can add a slave system, where you slowly break the explorer's mind and convert them to your sex companions/battlers.

Should also have a main objective otherwise it would just be an endless dungeon clicker. Not that being endless is bad, but it should be an option rather than the main format. But yeah, plenty of potential here, just as long as the dev doesn't get greedy or overambitious. It already has a leg to stand on, just not much else on top of those legs.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1702568

Has potential needs more animations and character and models but like the concept. Combat is kind of iffy there isn't much variety atm but with updates I could see this being a excellent game. Look forward to updates!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

{v0.1a] Not bad! But a tutorial at the start would be great.

The invaders look like they were from Wind waker (which is a bit funny but original at the same time).

The slime is a bit weak and it kinda doesn't make sense that they can punch a slime and deal heavy damage. Maybe add some weapons to the invaders for the next update and give some of them piercing attributes and what not.

It kinda sucks that you can't heal the skeletons as well but i guess it makes sense. However, something that i think should change is the fact that you don't get your money back if you kill an invader.

Otherwise, i am looking forward for future updates!