DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
q85qo5suc6vn.png
Overview:
You play as a mighty Demon Lord, who has decided that he would like to create his own dungeon.

So, you start building halls and corridors, set traps for the poor fools who will enter the dungeon and convince goblins and other monsters that your dungeon is the perfect place for them to settle down. And there is that part of the dungeon, too where your private quarters are located and which can be expanded too. You might build a labratory to research magic potions, a forge to equip the monsters with better weapons or prison cells.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018/09/10
Developer/Publisher: Faril
Censorship: No
Version: 0.03a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
ermmm... Sorry, not there yet. By a long and stony way. The Interface is clunky, it needs to show, don't tell, and the graphics is like a 12 year olds version of southpark.
Still, I like the Idea. Maybe in a year or so...

D

Deleted member 51206

ermmm... Sorry, not there yet. By a long and stony way. The Interface is clunky, it needs to show, don't tell, and the graphics is like a 12 year olds version of southpark.
Still, I like the Idea. Maybe in a year or so...
From the looks of it, this is definatly on my watch list, hope the art and gameplay improve

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
It has promise, but I have 2 complaints about the map. The first is no clearly defined entrance. The last one is the halls should have some type of connection to the hall besides it.

Reactions: DarkWolf2055

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The adventurers ramp up pretty fast, but can get lost inside walls or walking back and forth until they collapse. I'm not convinced the threat they (can) pose is fun.

The prisoner stories are interesting, and likely the meat of the game.

one who faps

Jan 23, 2018
I can hope it is going to be android one day but i can tell this is going to be a deep with a ton of monsters and heros(adventures) so geuss i all i have to do is wait

Sep 4, 2017
"Transformation" should be added to the tags. Because there is a male adventurer who will be slowly transformed into female after being captured. And I didn´t expect it, so I was kind of suprised by it.

Also, I found a bug.

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/dailydescisions.rpy", line 119, in script
suc "Skeletons can be created with mana but won't respawn. They are pretty weak.\n Goblin Lairs produce up to 3 goblins if there is enough food. The maximum of goblins per lair is 10. \nPittraps deal 10% of the current health as damage +10% of the maximum health. They can be deactivated by thieves.\nPutting treasure chests in a room will allow adventurers to already loot some money, such that they will be less eager to finish the dungeon."
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/dailydescisions.rpy", line 119, in script
suc "Skeletons can be created with mana but won't respawn. They are pretty weak.\n Goblin Lairs produce up to 3 goblins if there is enough food. The maximum of goblins per lair is 10. \nPittraps deal 10% of the current health as damage +10% of the maximum health. They can be deactivated by thieves.\nPutting treasure chests in a room will allow adventurers to already loot some money, such that they will be less eager to finish the dungeon."
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\DungeonMaster-001-pc\DungeonMaster-0.01-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 613, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact)
File "C:\Users\len\Desktop\DungeonMaster-001-pc\DungeonMaster-0.01-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1139, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict
TypeError: %o format: a number is required, not TagQuotingDict

takxt

Aug 4, 2017
I like the idea and the manga/ln you've inspired yourself on, but could do some improvements to the artwork and gameplay. Really looking forward to this game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The name "Dungeon Master" is copyrighted by Interplay, 1987/1988. Unless it's run out or Interplay just don't give a shit, Faril'd want to be careful.
The artwork does need more, well, work. Heck, (and I don't like comparing things between two different artists) Kunoichi Ninpocho 1 had better artwork. This could be a gem if it were a wee bit more visually appealing.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The name "Dungeon Master" is copyrighted by Interplay, 1987/1988. Unless it's run out or Interplay just don't give a shit, Faril'd want to be careful.
Names don't get copyrighted - games do. Names can get trademarks (but I don't see one for DM). Regardless, Interplay isn't exactly flush with cash at the moment, so I doubt they give a shit (with the caveat that they might have sold their IP to someone who does).

Reactions: yoyomistro
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote