Unity None [Dungeon of Meat] [肉のダンジョン] [RJ01080759] [PomPomPain]

Mar 27, 2018
OMFG If you get killed you need to restart right from begin. Pain in the ass. Is there a Hero that beat this game? Would like to beg for full save
You'll miss out on a shitton of content lol, like half the H stuff in this game is not in the gallery (mostly because it doesn't happen to the protagonist, it's stuff you see happening to other girls along the way)

Fake16

Mar 10, 2018
This is a full save

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2819091
Just to leave my opinion o think the game before this one was much better...
Not only in level/map building , but in scenes as well. This seems a downgrade compared to the last game.
Even though i give credit since there are not many artists doing this kind of games...

inlolzwetrust

Jan 3, 2018
Idk why but I played through the entire game and got all endings. I don't know what to feel about it. VA sucks as always. Level design is simple but I kinda like the different approaches you can take. I'm glad that in the end the mc is not transformed into a giant womb or some other weird shit and that it even has a "good" ending. Compared to the other games this one is pretty tame. It didn't even have an "all the way" penetration.

Reactions: Mr.Guo

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I'll prepare stuff in a few (depeding how much time i have and how long the game is)

EDIT:
Actually I've already finish it, I'll create the dw page in a few.
Translation made with Sugoi offline translation modded, not professional translator but not bad (sometimes there's still gender errors)
dub is not subbed
mostly of the stuff are covered but didn't get to ending B and something in stage 3 (probably the other locked door), I've switched back to google translate so if happen you can quickly get the translation.

EDIT 2:
Page here

Last edited:

tenryu_0

Mar 25, 2019
metnor,帖子:11391631,会员:2342979 said:
天哪,如果你被杀了,你需要从头开始。屁股痛。有没有通关这款游戏的英雄?想求完整保存
[/引用]
我发现的一个CG存档文件似乎缺少一两个CG,而且我不知道服装是否全部解锁。

ZafiroX3

Sep 28, 2018
Does anyone know why the unlocked levels do not appear in stage select once the game is over?