Unity - Completed - Dungeon of Meat [v1.05] [pompompain]

1. 1.00 star(s)

kazralinux

This shit its so fuck up i played it and i think it only has one ending if its not that, then i guess im bad playing this game still has a lot of bugs glitchesand errors, specially with the colission, it feels like a deep web game xd if you ask me. not recomendable for wank not even a little just fuck up material for fucked up minds. im not even gona rank this shit bcs i fell kinda bad doing it
  2. 4.00 star(s)

video5555

I could not figure out how to earn an ending other than A. After watching the endings I could not have appreciated ending C if I had not seen the ending where you escape threw the elevator at a point in the game as a posable bad ending… (Not in the flash back selections). The game was somewhat arousing at first but I found my self spending some hours wanting to figure out the twisted story.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

glorbgon

Not only the gameplay was ass, the content itself was some of the most fucked up, twisted shit I've ever seen in my life. The game presents a world that could only emerge from the mind of a seriously deranged and perverse individual, the biggest horror here being the knowledge that, even if you crossed paths with someone like that, you'd probably never know.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Licky911

The collisions make this game unplayable. If you are going to have instant death mechanics on here with spinning gears, at least give the gears better collisions. The controls are very strange. Having to jump up stairs for example.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

bearattaq

I feel like out of the four games of this seriers this is the worst one!

When playing games by this author you can already expect some problems with movement and collision so thats a given. This game has kinda lost the puzzle element and most of the levels just felt to easy like you just had to walk past most things many of the enemies barely reacted to you. In most of the games i felt like every level had a wide variety of interactables but in this game i felt like i could only interact with very few of the items making the game just feel too straight forward like all you had to do was walk!
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Nexor6

Another installment of the good series. In this game, enemies dont react to sound and are overall very static, as well as there's no traps on stairs which i consider a detachment from what was iconic to this series.

A lot of lore here to read about so that's a plus, and a lot of illustrations in the form of livestock females and body parts on display

Overall you must like the universe and appreciate the game's theme + gore to like it. The stairs being glitchy and controls being bad is something to be expected from this dev so i don't see what the fuss is about ngl, its iconic for his stairs to be bad. Also the game ain't just about gore but delving into the lore and avoiding traps

The sex scenes are a downgrade to his previous works in terms of quantity of them. Quality is the same

Saving system is more generous than in the previous games of the series for better or worse
  7. 1.00 star(s)

SleepDage

Terrible controls, saving system and graphics in general. The only interesting thing about it are the Ryona elements but those are even funny with the physics it has. You would probably enjoy it if you play it while being drunk.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Rose emp

Time to give this game a review!!! (v1.05)

What is the plot about? No idea, all I know is that you were sedated by the goblin with a huge ass syringe that you don't seem to mind nor scream about it.
    The lore? Absolutely fantastic. You can read most of the lores at the museum when interacting with the statues and pictures.

The death scenes? It's pretty good. There are fair amount of deaths you get while progressing through the stage. Although it can become tiring if you keep encountering them, and there is no way to skip deaths than spamming R.

How is the combat? Pretty lame. I mean all you got is a sword you can swing around and throw while taking aim, but that's about it.
    When you die, the checkpoint is all the way back to the stage you entered. That is also pretty lame.
    The gameplay is mostly about you parkour through the stages while avoiding death basically.

The sex scenes are rare to find but they are good. No music in sex scenes, and the sound effects are pretty lacking much in there.

The audio is so odd. When I was at the title screen, the sound effects on clicking the buttons are very loud. The voice sounds are soft compare to the sound effects. There is no music throughout the entire game.

After I died, (especially when I get hit by a baton from the goblin when opening the door on the left INITIALLY) I cannot respawn and I was deadass staring at the death screen for a few minutes figuring the buttons out to respawn. (I realised its R).

Overall this game is
    pretty average. Not bad but not good. If you don't want to respawn and redo the entire stage then don't bother.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Coomer4571

so after finishing it and got all endings i can say that this is a decent game

pros:
    -world a quite fleshed out with the museum description
    -scenes/ bad ends are quite good for those who like ryona and guro there is quite a few selection here that might tick your neurons
    -quite short (1-3 hour)
    -endings are not hard to get (for those saying you need to do a pacifist run, it's not ,you just need to pacifist the last stage (laboratory) to get ending A)
    - multiple ways to get past through the stages

cons:
    - the worst collision in the stages (to get up a bunch of stairs you need to jump ffs)
    - checkpoints that make dark souls have a run for it's money
    -dialogues are mainly voice acted. in Japanese. with no subtitles. hope you can understand japanese
    - the floaty controls

overall a pretty frustrating game control-wise but thankfully it's short so no foul
  10. 1.00 star(s)

notdracul

Unfortunately;

Good scenery and models, the game is based on high precision movement, but the code, gameplay and camera is not in par with this design choice. So, it's a very frustrating experience.

Hopefully dev fix the game in the future, could be a gem.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

cj5kn

This game lures you in with a compelling opening cutscene and then immediately throws you into a janky and highly punishing 3D platformer. Unless you're really into that, get the gallery unlocker. There is a high volume of god awful voice acting, and there's no subtitles so unless you know Japanese you won't understand any of it, if you can hear what they're saying at all through the bad audio quality. The content is certainly unusual though, so it deserves a point for originality
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Tempering

Another masterpiece from the author, providing hardcore stuff to the most sick of people xD. Awesome. This game is a real drop in difficulty: some part are hard, but not sickening hard like previous titles by him, which is an upgrade for me. The game is enjoyable, but the game overs and the overall themes aren't for the faint of heart.