EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ01080759_img_main.png

Overview:
Helpless people are caught and sorted by monsters・・・.
A girl who, unlike others, is fainted by being given drugs rather than freshly baked marks.
When I woke up, I was sleeping in a box in a strange dungeon・・・.
Can we do something to scratch the eyes of the monsters and get out of the unidentified dungeon?
※Note
Many Gore expressions!There is also a chubby!
Story
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-08-06
Release Date: 2023-07-31
Original Title: Dungeon of Meat 食肉のダンジョン
Developer: pompompain
Censored: No (Patch)
Version: 1.05
Language: English (MTL lightly edited)
Voice: Japanese
Translation Thread: Link
Other Games: Dungeon of Revival
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

There's no viruses, read this

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Extras: Gallery unlocker - Game lore

RJ01080759_img_smp1.png RJ01080759_img_smp2.png RJ01080759_img_smp3.png RJ01080759_img_smp4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Translation thread here

The game was translated using a modded version of Sugoi offline translation (not a professional translation but good enough),
mostly of the stuff are covered tho some books were translated in gibberish (idk why, the plain text is correct),
I've miss ending B and a scene in stage 3 (probably the other closed door) Fixed with .

What else, the game was fun but frustrating especially with the gears section, anyway once you get how to do it you can speed run it, still collision and butter walk are a pain..
There is one easter egg from other games but meh, is there mostly as a joke.

Edit:
I want to say that compared to the previous game this lack a bit in term of gameplay, example: in dungeon of revival you could actually break the rotary saws or avoid some of the traps by playing smart, here no matter what you need to play following the rules (There's actually few tricks also).. There's actually one in the game that was exhilarating however unfortunately a lot of traps don't have a good amount of thinking (I apologize to the dev xD), perhaps was me idk but i didn't get how to pass the section with the electrified water so i've just made some weird parkour xD plus before the last level i really don't know what you have to do to open the gate, i've actually jumped trough the windows however i'm pretty sure is not how is supposed to go since if you try to back in the same way you just fall in the void..

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The game's H content is good but;

• This should be renamed into How Not To Make Collision: The Game, i dont know how can you make a game where you need to double jump to get past stairs but here we are.
  • The male VA sounds like they were recorded under a blanket at midnight so they wouldn't wake up their moms.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Updated and moved.

Last edited:

T0R4K

Mar 3, 2019
Brilliant example how not to make a platforming game or h game.
Collisions aren't good ✓
Players fight controls ✓
Checkpoints are far from each other ✓
Make the game hard from the start ✓

Erotic scenes are unlocked by dying/defeat ✓
No erotic content during platforming ✓
Make the voice over so bad that it would be better with subtitles ✓

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
for what i know,
Ending A: play in whatever way you like
Ending B: no kills run
Ending C: in the last stage destroy the green cylinders around the map to cut off the power
And there aren't good endings, right? Even ending C seems not good xD (played the raw, so I ask to be sure)

Reactions: Lophora
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes