2.10 star(s) 7 Votes

mimospros

Apr 2, 2018
You guys, that's not supposed to happen at all. How's the crash? Screen goes black? Error pops up? Game become unresponsive?

If it's just that the screen dims a bit and you can't click on the buttons, wait a bit. It should load. I don't know why but Unity apparently doesn't like how I fade things...
Same problem: discord and patreon buttons becoming dim and after few seconds Unity crash handler pop up and then game closes by itself.

Starsegen

Jan 9, 2020
Games a bit hard, would be a nice idea to get points for how far you gotten and using those points to get stronger.

Reactions: bobbot

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
one of the images said something was cut due to patreon? is there somewhere i can go for a full version or is this the full version?

bobbot

May 10, 2018
Games a bit hard, would be a nice idea to get points for how far you gotten and using those points to get stronger.
not a bad idea... some rougelikes do have metaprogression... something i would like is a few alternate ways to heal... even if its the old fashion mystery dungeon style wait for a bit and risk starving type.

Gig1984

May 3, 2018
Your transformations wear off long before you meet a goblin. So in the consequense you just die on your first or second goblin fight.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Functionality wise i like the idea from the screenshots.

Hows the game gonna go?
Male player only?
Sub player only? (get molested/raped/feminized being the only content)
Male enemies only?

Basically i wanna know if i can expect to be able to play as a futa (both bits) and dick down some female enemies.

asaroft

Nov 11, 2018
I wish all the best for the dev and their project, but currently the game is waaaayyyy to buggy to be playtested properly. I often get stuck with chest, combat controls stop working all of a sudden, can only move only to the right couple of times, etc.

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
I wish all the best for the dev and their project, but currently the game is waaaayyyy to buggy to be playtested properly. I often get stuck with chest, combat controls stop working all of a sudden, can only move only to the right couple of times, etc.
yeah so far ive only had 1 fight work properly,every other froze

anon463

Aug 20, 2019
Combat is hilariously imbalanced and it's pretty impossible to kill 2 enemies without dying, can't run, they always go first. Most chests are empty and some crash the game. Overall, like the concept, execution is very lacking for now.

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
I want you to come back and tell me around which numbers you see, on the bottom left completely, both in windowed and fullscreen, please.
bottom left numbers is the FPS counter, right? for me in both windowed and full screen capped at 144

Reactions: Creiz

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
nice to see a game that has planned MxM content along with the other stuff. Any plans to add a toggle later on that allows enemies to do lewd attacks to you without having to be the requisite gender (i.e. goblin doing lewd things without MC being female) also, lore wise, be neat to have all the goblins we fight be the same goblin who just respawns.

Aug 10, 2019
I was pretty interested in this, but anti-virus pulled like all the game files not only the .exe and the Assembly-CSharp.dll, like every .dll.

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
I think it would be good if a kind of feedback mechanism was implemented for the dodging mechanic. Something like a sound or effect that pops up when you hit the dodge button to tell the player "yes your button input is registered", then another thing to say if it's too early or too late.

A visual indicator on the goblin during it's attack animation can also make it more intuitive to figure out when is the right time to dodge. something like a short freeze frame maybe?

Also, the keyboard guide is only available at the start and can't be brought up again during a run, so maybe add that in the bottom somewhere?

EDIT: I'm guessing this *FirstName is a bug?
1678199525279.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Creiz
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes