Others Completed Dungeon Travelers 2-2: The Fallen Maidens & the Book of Beginnings [Final] [Aquaplus & Sting]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
maxresdefault.jpg

Overview:
Long ago, in a bygone age, this land was contested between gods, humans, and the otherworldly evil known as the Demon God.
At the end of a long and hard-fought war, the master alchemist Siegdrad invented the magical tomes known as Sealbooks, and with the power of these new tools she defeated the monsters and buried the Demon Queen from whence she came.
Vitoria, the first queen of Romulea, established a new world order governed by humanity and united the continent under her rule.
And then five centuries passed...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2017-04-20
Developer: Aquaplus & Sting - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thx for the share Ryahn

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg ezgif.com-webp-to-png-converted.png Dungeon-Travelers-2-2-The-Fallen-Maiden-and-the-Book-of-Beginnings_2023_06-02-23_005-1024x576.jpg 02_Chat_3man.jpg
08_Battle_Yae.jpg 04_Battle_Dungeon.jpg dt22_cg01-1024x580.jpg DT2-2_screenshot3.png DT2-2_screenshot5.png

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
there is a hentai version of this game. :unsure: wow.
nevermind is not hentai.they port the old ps vita game from 2015/2016

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
As nice as it is to see this here, I have already bought it. I kinda liked Royal Library a bit more.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
This game is also available for the PS Vita, and it has an uncensor patch. Still no sex included.
Not in english, though. Good news for everyone waiting for the release of the actual first entry of this spin-off series from the ToHeart2 franchise:

We will be free from Johren with that entry! And right on time for Valentine's Day, too!

ciphertul

Jun 20, 2018
Not in english, though. Good news for everyone waiting for the release of the actual first entry of this spin-off series from the ToHeart2 franchise:

We will be free from Johren with that entry! And right on time for Valentine's Day, too!
I don't know if I'll play that one, I still haven't beat 2 or 2-2.

Konpon

Jun 30, 2020
I don't know if I'll play that one, I still haven't beat 2 or 2-2.
Well, once all three are available on better storefronts, they are planning to work on DT3, so you would still be building up quite the backlog if you keep it shelved for too long.