RPGM - Completed - Dungeon with Girl [v1.1.0] [tadatada stupid]

1. 5.00 star(s)

gawron87

Great idea and beautiful graphics, a game full of humor and surprises. when you play and discover new things, you want more.You will definitely spend a few hours at the computer without having to break away. when you finish the game you want more
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mk13666

The game has the most epic sex scene ever. Art 100/10. Gameplay is a little boring. The story is well-written and the happy( amrried) ending is the best. The translation is enjoyable and understandable.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ippolito

A really good game, nothing else to say. An RPG with roguelite tints, in which we explore, over the course of a fortnight, a thirty-storey dungeon in the company of a beautiful gyaru. The exploration of the dungeon is randomized through the discovery of random choice cards, which allow you to have a different experience every time; in addition, it has some management (both of the equipment, since the inventory is limited and the objects are very useful in combat, and of the characters, who never level up, but whose characteristics we can enhanced in various ways) and looter elements (opening chests and finding useful artifacts to equip or good ones to sell is the heart of exploration, especially to obtain the requested money). The game has multiple endings, which puts a lot of emphasis on the replayability of the title, with the true ending consisting in our heroine being able to achieve her goal.
    The erotic component of the game is divided into two strands: the vanilla one, with the love and carnal attraction between our protagonist and Maria (this is the girl's name) which blossom as we perform valiant acts (such as saving her from traps, keeping our word or helping others), and the ntr one, which, not being among my favorite genres, I avoided willingly and without too many problems (indeed, the very existence of this risk pushed me to do the best possible towards dear Maria).
    The drawings are really very beautiful, I really appreciated them, especially in the nighttime minigame, the erotic cornerstone of the experience. Having fun in this session and seeing how, orgasm after orgasm, the gyaru melts before our eyes was really pleasant.
    Finally, Dungeon with Girl is truly a 5 out of 5 star game, I highly recommend it to anyone who feels attracted or intrigued by it: you won't be disappointed!
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Gintlar

Dungeon with Girl [v1.1.0] [tadatada stupid]
    I honestly don't understand how anyone can like it.
    Let me start by saying that I dropped the game after 2 hours, and in these 2 hours I was very bored.
    Random scenes, poorly managed relationship (you can do things at night and then in the dungeon there are still scenes that make it seem like those things never happened).
    I haven't reached the ntr point yet, so I don't evaluate from that point of view.
    Nice art, but everything else doesn't work.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

AverageEnthusiast

This game is excellent.

Art. It's good. It's only some frame animation, but it's got a good sense of dynamism.

Story. Also rather nice. Pretty short since this is a very RNG based game though, and NG+ will likely be needed for most people aiming for the True Ending.

Gameplay. The gameplay is perhaps, a bit lacking, but it's solid enough. The builds are okay, though the RNG nature of acquiring equipment does drag on it somewhat.

It's an overall excellent game.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Roninsan

Good sex scenes with solid art, but the gameplay is not that great. There's limited times when you can save the game, going back and forth while navigating in the scenarios is annoying, and the progress (scenes you can see) depends on random factors that can happen in the dungeon.

The game offers a NTR and Non-NTR route. But the NTR route is not that great tbh, there's way more content for the protagonist than for the villains.

Rating: 7/10
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Whitesnare

Great game!

It has a good gameplay loop by being a dungeon crawler plus roguelite.

Ntr is not forced but it can be triggered by accident when you don't really know what you are doing (especially on the first run). It's essentially a punishment for bad/risky plays and getting unlucky, with a decent margin of error.

On the other hand the overall pace is kinda slow and the events start to get a bit repetitive midway through, but it still deserves 5 stars in my opinion.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Vitriks

Concept is really amazing. There are couple of mangas, but nobody actually made a good game. It's really interesting to understand how things work and how to become successful. It would be definite success with higher budget.

After finishing the game, I want to say that I liked how balanced gameplay, story and h-scenes are. Also NTR is fully optional so you can play this game how you like.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Regin1

I was hesitant at first to play this game due to how I thought NTR was handled. Ntr is optional and really only a thing if you suck at the game. If you do suck there are ng+ that will carry over stats and equipment but not her sperm stats. Honestly really liked this game and got the true ending my second run. It has great RPG mechanics along with the female getting stronger after sex. Lots of hidden little events I didn't see in my first playthrough as well. I highly recommend this game coming from a guy who absolutely hates NTR.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

BakaBaka121

Amazing game with stunning art, multiple variations and great amount of actually fun gameplay in terms of dungeon diving.

The reason why this is not 5 star is because of how obnoxiously slow the night lovemaking is. Waiting for stamina to regen takes ages. The weight mechanic is also horrible at many times.

Still will recommend playing! Personally didn't get any NTR events, which I'm happy with.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

botaniq_1

A great game in my opinion
    A rather unique gameplay for a rpgm with a good translation and incredible art and animation
    It reminded me the lost chapter game but with a much better visuals

The bad thing is the amount of content is quite low but it deserves 5 stars anyway
  12. 1.00 star(s)

molitar

Cons.

1. Dungeon is 1 action per floor and very boring. So basically it's a damn fucking stairway with a landing.. walk down.. do action.. walk down.. entirety of the fucking dungeon.
    2. How the hell do you start in debt 30,000 gold as a new adventurer? Stupid premise that makes no sense in any RPG game
    3. You have to get $30K gold in 5 damn days! Otherwise forced NTR
    4. Says you can have sex with other girls if Monica is not around SHE IS ALWAYS AROUND!
    6. Skills cost a damn fortune but do shitty damage. Bought skill lightning sword takes 30TP only does fucking 10 damage! Useless skill.

Pros:

1. Good art
    2. Has some sound

OK that is the entirety of this game review. Don't waste your time playing this crap extract the art and view them because the game is a very shitty RPG Dungeon Crawler game there is no damn DUNGEON!
  13. 3.00 star(s)

Tobi/Chaos

Terrible interface, RPG Maker Sounds and music, boring combat... well combat is just a RPG Maker Template so nothing special...

Story is kinda boring too simply started to skip it all away...

At least game have good amount of not so bad pictures, girl can be raped and fucked by both monsters and humans, there is some "relationship" system but well... it's all on average level...

As always I decoded pictures... why ppl still waste their time to encode them... but there is like ~1800 pictures of hentai scenes, had to decode because didnt wanted to waste my time on ultra poor gameplay...

Interesting that in half they probably changed artist who draw pictures... because style changes :D

Well... average game average score...
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Donkers

Really good gameplay loop if you're into a dungeon crawling aspect. It's not like a traditional RPGM where you're moving around a worldmap, but going through menus and almost like earthbound fighting. Good scenes and story overall
  15. 4.00 star(s)

4ung-4ang

I liked this game, but it's progression was strange in my playthrough. I finished the dungeon way before unlocking all of the content^^

I'll be honest, I dropped it after grinding a bit for new bed scenes, it was just to repetitive without the need to go to the dungeon.

But, overall, I enjoyed playing the game quite a lot, it's a good game for what it is.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

welehcool123

This is probably one of few games i played again.

The gameplay is addictive for me who enjoy exploring new things.
    The RNG can be annoying, but it sill acceptable.

The story is simple but not bad.
    The H content is very good. The bed scenes is animated.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Storm4n

Stupidly engaging, the fact that you have to satisfy the girl sexually in order to increase her stats is a new thing that many other RPG games would benefit from.

Depending on where you come (mouth, ass, pussy, body, breasts) she gets a different stat raise, then you have to learn to pace the sex and use the skills and potions... in the end she becomes a killing machine.

The event exploring system is also quite good to be honest, if it were to be expanded into a wider scenario of different dungeons it would be amazing with many more girls or a party of girls with different skills.

So yeah the game is amazing, if there's a sequel and they expand from this is going to be even more amazing.

10/10
  18. 3.00 star(s)

k2ren

good graphics, interesting scenarios, some very dark endings and elements... yet the game is just not fun to play. grindy and bad mechanics. i initially liked that you can save rarely, so it feels more fun cuz u cant savescum, but then it becomes a hassle if you wanna try stuff. plus some random game exits (maybe overflown memory, i have no idea) so you lose progress.... luckily not THAT much progress (since there is a rare autosave) but still...

oh and you have a time limit in the game. 16 days. so you obviously cant experiment shit unless you play it through multiple times. meh.

plus i think i encountered some kind of weight bug. maybe sold items still counted weight in your inventory, idk. maybe it was quest items, but i added together all my items weight and it was not even close to the weight it said i have.

so it's really unfun. sex scenes are hard to fap as well. rare ntr scenes, which you cannot really test and see else it becomes a bad end or puts behind your progress a lot... so best scenario is download a complete save and watch the scenes. but even then, the animation/graphics is excellent, but still it is not erotic. because the story doesn't make sense most of the time.

so why doesnt the story make sense... a girl randomly takes you as her partner... then exiting out of dungeon she has to suck you off to save your life. suddenly you can fuck her every day without remorse cumming in her endless amounts of times... yet she still acts like she barely likes you or knows you in the dungeon... wtf is that. doesn't make any sense. none of it. why does she allow you to fuck her so much, i know there is a bad explanation for it that it cleanses further corruption and she gets stronger and etc. so does she like then the MC? then why does she pretend to barely know him later LOL. she even sacrifices herself later to save MC's career. even with 0 affection. nothing makes sense about their relationship so the sex scenes are empty and NTR doesn't hit that hard except maybe the rape part regardless of the NTR.

so it's very bad game design despite the artist being a fking god.

art is 5/5 but gameplay(story+scenarios+grind+fun) is like 2/5 or 1/5
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Kilometer Immorales

This game is almost perfect. Only held back by its lack of scenes. Dont get me wrong it has plenty of events and variety of scenes, and they are beautifully drawn with great detail. But for the amount of grind the game puts you through, it would've benefited from having a couple of more events. For example, the ntr and trap scenes could've had more variety and longer scenes but I understand that ntr was not the focus of the game. All the scenes that r important to the story are very detailed and beautiful to look at.
    Anyway, extremely fun game with some incredible art. Would definitely recommend.
  20. 3.00 star(s)

CocoMelo

This game is unique, yes. But I think the game lacked adult contents. The gameplay was longer than it should be(that's how it felt like to me). And sadly I couldn't fap on any scene. There were unique sex mechanics but maybe it's just not my type of game. Oh, it also felt like a light hearted game to me. But unlike me many may love this game.