RPGM Dungeon With Girl

Dec 12, 2021
Store:
Developer:

"This is a roguelite RPG in which you make friends with the heroine "Monika" who happens to act with you,
occasionally have sex with other girls, conquer dungeons, and pay a set amount of money to the guild. " - from the store page

It releases tommorow, 01/july

Preview:
1688140899284.png 1688140840682.png 1688140859817.png 1688140873897.png 1688140883190.png

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Hentaisharing/Mexa link for those patient people:

Used MTool , and it works fine as always. One of the games I've been anticipating ever since the start of the production. Hope the game will be good.

Mentozs

Feb 28, 2023
been playing it and reached 2 hours I'm still looking for the girl event when monica isn't looking for the girl to try to heal me condition. (isn't looking is i think you have to put sleeping pills on her or have her die from a mob in dungeon)

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Forgot to mention , this game has ntr scenes (only a few) in it. It's not the focal point of the game , but ntr is there if someone wants to see it.

Good news for people that don like ntr, theyre avoidable. |

To avoid them, dont leave dungeon with negative energy without using the ring. But even if you manage to do that, just have locks in your inventory to prevent the inn keeper from entering the heroine's room.

Lastly ,have enough gold to pay the guildmaster during payment days. Otherwise, Monika will pay it with her body.

Reactions: Rimuru.Tempest

darnellboomhauer

Sep 13, 2019
Has anyone beaten the game yet? I've reached the 30th floor and have two of the four orbs that I assume you need to beat the game (because there is a pedestal with four holes in it) but I can't figure out how to get the remaining two. After a while of searching around I gave up and tried a save file editor to give myself the other two orbs, but when going back to the 30th floor it just repeats the same dialogue so I assume the game is checking for some event to have triggered rather than looking for if you have the orbs in your inventory.

Krysty

Oct 13, 2019
Hentaisharing/Mexa link for those patient people:

Used MTool , and it works fine as always. One of the games I've been anticipating ever since the start of the production. Hope the game will be good.

Forgot to mention , this game has ntr scenes (only a few) in it. It's not the focal point of the game , but ntr is there if someone wants to see it.

Good news for people that don like ntr, theyre avoidable. |

To avoid them, dont leave dungeon with negative energy without using the ring. But even if you manage to do that, just have locks in your inventory to prevent the inn keeper from entering the heroine's room.

Lastly ,have enough gold to pay the guildmaster during payment days. Otherwise, Monika will pay it with her body.
Thanks for sharing and for the info about NTR and the process to avoid it. Hope someone could upload later the game to mega, cause mexa just dont work for me. Just tried the demo instead and was promising.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Thanks for sharing and for the info about NTR and the process to avoid it. Hope someone could upload later the game to mega, cause mexa just dont work for me. Just tried the demo instead and was promising.
Here's a MegaUp link:
Zip Password: otomi-games.com

Also speaking about the ntr, it's just there as a fail mechanic I guess.

Has anyone beaten the game yet? I've reached the 30th floor and have two of the four orbs that I assume you need to beat the game (because there is a pedestal with four holes in it) but I can't figure out how to get the remaining two. After a while of searching around I gave up and tried a save file editor to give myself the other two orbs, but when going back to the 30th floor it just repeats the same dialogue so I assume the game is checking for some event to have triggered rather than looking for if you have the orbs in your inventory.
Here's how you get the orbs:

Blue: Success roll in the trial gate event
Yellow: Buy it from the merchant that appears from the back alley for 20k gold during the yellow orb event
Red: Offer 2 bouquets on the stone monument event then visit it again.
Green: Obtained in the golden room when digging a wall with a pickaxe

Game has 3 endings. Happy end, True end, and Normal end.

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
Beaten it but I'm still missing a couple scenes, anyone has a full save? It was allready fairly hard getting most of these with the game being in jp

Requiss

Mar 21, 2020
Red: Offer 2 bouquets on the stone monument event then visit it again.
What are these bouquets you were talking about again? Btw, is the true end triggered after you put 4 orbs at the bottom of the dungeon or do you have to do anything else?
And is there a way to get other women sex scenes after you reach 100 love point with the heroine? Whenever i tried to do so, she, understandably, would stop it.

Last edited:

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
I have played a bit to see how the game is but it seems that it is roguelike both the dungeon and the scenes in the dungeon does anyone have a full save? works with mtool