harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
frostgames I got a similar issue when fighting the fat goblin

completely different minions too.
when fighting Yuki I had a light fairy and a goblin defender.
when fighting the fat goblin I have a wooden defender and a slime girl.

edit: I think I maybe figured it out. it seems to only happen against bosses who take up 4 spaces instead of 1 space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: frostgames

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
frostgames sometimes I get stuck in combat. where my only possible action is basic attack.
but I cannot target anyone.
I thought it might be the frightened status effect, but it does not seem to be the case. As it even happened when I had 0 status effects on me. (and not because of clearing them with every man for himself... although trying that didn't help either)
it seems to be sporadic. but only happens at the night forest gold tier forest fights at level 2
Screenshot from 2024-05-12 00-52-58.png
Screenshot from 2024-05-12 00-55-24.png
I got stuck in combat a bunch of times.
forcing me to reload the game.

i think a "skip turn" option would be good. but it should not be easy to accidentally use. maybe have it at the corner instead of part of the normal combat gui, and require a confirmation?

====

shivari arker does not seem to be able to target zarish with arc lighting or base attack. only with lightning bolt. which means getting stuck in combat unable to skip turn.
Screenshot from 2024-05-12 01-05-12.png

====

if there is only 1 enemy (or an enemy has used a taunt skill). and I click on a basic attack or a spell with a single target, it should auto target the sole possible target instead of making me click on them. that extra click slows down combat unnecessarily.

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
seem interesting and i like what i've read in the dev note ^^ i got called greedy (among other things) by a dev for asking for the hotfix to not be delayed as if it was new content -_-
though, going through the review it seem i should be waiting for a bit more content before trying the game ?

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
frostgames

if there is only 1 enemy (or an enemy has used a taunt skill). and I click on a basic attack or a spell with a single target, it should auto target the sole possible target instead of making me click on them. that extra click slows down combat unnecessarily.
that seem like an interesting suggestion to make, but having atk targeting a taunting ennemy without confirmation could become a problem, exemple would be using inefective ailment or element OR worst would be it "working" on buff and heal too -_- so it seem like it would need a lot of work on dev part and could still have defect (didn't play the game yet so i don't know if there's particular weakness and resistance but auto targeting without confirmation seem like a sure way for problem even if it seem nice)

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
frostgames I got a similar issue when fighting the fat goblin

completely different minions too.
when fighting Yuki I had a light fairy and a goblin defender.
when fighting the fat goblin I have a wooden defender and a slime girl.

edit: I think I maybe figured it out. it seems to only happen against bosses who take up 4 spaces instead of 1 space.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Reading the posts I think I know what may be causing the problems so the bugfix will arrive later today when I get back home.

frostgames sometimes I get stuck in combat. where my only possible action is basic attack.
but I cannot target anyone.
I thought it might be the frightened status effect, but it does not seem to be the case. As it even happened when I had 0 status effects on me. (and not because of clearing them with every man for himself... although trying that didn't help either)
it seems to be sporadic. but only happens at the night forest gold tier forest fights at level 2
View attachment 3626444
View attachment 3626445
I got stuck in combat a bunch of times.
forcing me to reload the game.

i think a "skip turn" option would be good. but it should not be easy to accidentally use. maybe have it at the corner instead of part of the normal combat gui, and require a confirmation?

====

shivari arker does not seem to be able to target zarish with arc lighting or base attack. only with lightning bolt. which means getting stuck in combat unable to skip turn.
View attachment 3626455

====

There is a status effect that lock you on only auto attacking it's the prone status, but I see you are not talking about that, by the screenshots I think it is overlapping taunts that is causing the problem. I will have to check when I get back on my pc later today. But if it is what I think it shouldn't be hard to fix.

The auto targeting would be a bad idea for the same reason I added the Back buttom(you can just use the wheel on the mouse too). Sometimes you click on a skill but decide that another one is better.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
GOR? By context I would understand you are talking about the scenes you get by losing a fight. In this version you only lose experience by losing a fight, in the most recent version I changed it and losing only takes an amount of well rested buff in case of losing to minions or gold when losing to adventurers.

If it means game over requirement there is no sex scene that requires a game over.
I read an earlier post stating that there was a GOR scene with Lilith or whatever the name was and other user was requesting a Surrender button so I suppose you changed it, thanks!

Last edited:

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
How the heck do you get out of the personal menu? Gone you all the submenus, stats, inventory etc. There's no button to return to game, tried pressing all the keyboard keys...stuck.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
The auto targeting would be a bad idea for the same reason I added the Back buttom(you can just use the wheel on the mouse too). Sometimes you click on a skill but decide that another one is better.
what about making it an option in the settings?
personally, I would rather risk a misclick than have to do the additional targetting step.

Also, taunt is far less frequent case scenario than there being only 1 living enemy left.

speaking of taunt. would be nice if there was some visual representation that made it clear which enemies have taunt on.
How the heck do you get out of the personal menu? Gone you all the submenus, stats, inventory etc. There's no button to return to game, tried pressing all the keyboard keys...stuck.
to close a menu, click the same button you clicked to open it in the first place.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
what about making it an option in the settings?
personally, I would rather risk a misclick than have to do the additional targetting step.

Also, taunt is far less frequent case scenario than there being only 1 living enemy left.

speaking of taunt. would be nice if there was some visual representation that made it clear which enemies have taunt on.
I could look into making an option for auto targeting when only one target or only one taunting enemy. And there is a status effect that shows if someone is with taunt active and stays right beside their image, it is called 'protecting' but I could change it's color to give it more emphasis.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I could look into making an option for auto targeting when only one target or only one taunting enemy.
thank you. that would be great.
And there is a status effect that shows if someone is with taunt active and stays right beside their image, it is called 'protecting' but I could change it's color to give it more emphasis.
thank you, yea that is what I meant. I noticed the status effect, I just sometimes miss it and thought it would be great if it was more overt.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Bugfix released on the main post, the problems with targeting and the error when the ai is controlling your summons against bosses should both be fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Reactions: DuniX

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Liked what I played, but I did notice that there's a bit of a pronoun inconsistency both with the second encounter with the demon futa lady, and in the goblin dungeon where a futa MC is referred to as he and male.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Liked what I played, but I did notice that there's a bit of a pronoun inconsistency both with the second encounter with the demon futa lady, and in the goblin dungeon where a futa MC is referred to as he and male.
Thanks for reporting, it will be fixed in the next update.

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
It seems there is error when using the orc defenders taunt it prevents me from attacking anyone. Also might want to change something about the rings because they cancel the effects of each other.

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
It seems there is error when using the orc defenders taunt it prevents me from attacking anyone. Also might want to change something about the rings because they cancel the effects of each other.
Are you using the bugfixed version(0.12d)? Because I just fixed the taunt problem. And the comparation of rings always show the first ring but if you look at your stats they are working properly.

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Any futa on male content?
As of now just one oral scene with a futanari demon, you can choose this scene when you lose against her. That is, if the main character is male, if you chose the futanari mc it will be futa on futa. I will write more scenes? Eventually, but it is far from the main focus.

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
Is that female goblin slayer nice. Honestly though never played a reminds my of old boulders gate 1 being this weak at the start guess there is going to be one hell of a grind.

Last edited:

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Is that female goblin slayer nice.
Yes, there is a female goblin slayer and her team with the dwarf and lizardman changed to female as well, you can find them after you finish the first dungeon. From the group, only the goblin slayer has sex scenes in the current version.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes