harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Is Yuki the only source of ice essence? you need to get 50% cold resist for her. but she gets insanely powerful (levels up after every fight) and as such i just can't get enough ice essence to get ice manifestation. which is what is needed for the cold resistance.

edit: derp. i had the manifestation unlocked already. i needed more for advanced manifesting.
that said, the questlog says "visit her with 50% frost resistance or more". this is wrong. exactly 50 does not work. 52 does work. also it is cold res not frost res

also, fucking yuki does not give you cold essence for some reason. and is not repeatable.

v0.2d
after purifying plant dungeon. went left twice in goblin dungeon and got an uncaught exception.
attached as text file
load attached save and go left to trigger it
or load attached save, go right, defeat battle, then go left again to trigger.

Last edited:
Reactions: frostgames

frostgames

Game Developer
May 2, 2022
Is Yuki the only source of ice essence? you need to get 50% cold resist for her. but she gets insanely powerful (levels up after every fight) and as such i just can't get enough ice essence to get ice manifestation. which is what is needed for the cold resistance.
edit: derp. i had the manifestation unlocked already. i needed more for advanced manifesting.

v0.2d
after purifying plant dungeon. went left twice in goblin dungeon and got an uncaught exception.
attached as text file
load attached save and go left to trigger it
or load attached save, go right, defeat battle, then go left again to trigger.
Yes Yuki is the only source of frost essence right now, you need to defeat her 5 times to unlock the ice manifestation. It shouldn't be that hard at level 3 exploiting her glaring weaknesses(She takes 50% more damage from fire and 25% from crushing).

The error is a typing mistake, you are unlucky because it is only there in one variation of the dungeon on that specific spot. For now if you can click to ignore it shouldn't cause any further problems until I release a bugfix.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes