Unity - Abandoned - Duo [v0.2.5] [Kamo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

It's fantastic to play male and female character in the same story. Sandbox system is really good you can feel free to play that character that you prefer at moment. Detective story makes interesting the tense between two protagonist. Choices matters render is nice and girls are hot.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sheroscam

What an amazing game!
    The renders, UI, story all seem to be crafted with care and attention.
    There are many unique paths with each decision that you make.
    I just hope that the developers are making more money on Patreon.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

loters

Well they came back to work and gave reasons for the delay.
    Let´s see if it last and i can give it a better rating.
    I was sad when it didn´t had updates for months and later became angry because of the developers not saying a single word about it. Just make a public advise if it happens again and your patrons will not leave or at least will keep an eye.
    The game has a very good potential and i am happy to see you back here :)(y).
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bucefo

Great game with a unique concept, which feels refreshing. One has the option to switch between two main characters, from which one is male and the other one female. Also - unlike in most of the other games, it depends on the character you choose for each scene, how it will play out. Love the character designs as well. Very promising game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

xgrotesc

This game has a very interesting setting, a good storytelling, the pacing and flow of the story seems right and the renders and game engine are actually pretty decent. Also all the characters so far seem pretty interesting as well as the game's plot. This shows a lot of promise and I'll definitly keep an eye on it!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

shady31

Very unique game with the ability to choose between two protagonists (one male and one female), not just at the start, but throughout the game. Tons of player of choices. The story is really good here, as are the renders. Most importantly, the sex scenes are HOT.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

my rating for this Game is:

Pros:
    -different Game handling that other Games
    -You can switch between two Characters.
    -Complete new Game Play
    -Nice Renders (But seen them Before)
    -Pretty long game play for the first version.
    Cons:
    -Cant name Characters.
    -Game saving
  8. 5.00 star(s)

spainhorse

It is always nice to see a different type of game. You can choose to play as either character. A pretty interesting game so far, in this first version of the game it gave me the impression of a very well made game with an overall better than average story. I also really appreciate the non-linear style of gameplay.