Ren'Py Duvidas

SantsStudio

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Olá tudo bem? Eu tenho algumas dúvidas que eu gostaria de saber como posso publicar o meu jogo na comunidade

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Olá tudo bem? Eu tenho algumas dúvidas que eu gostaria de saber como posso publicar o meu jogo na comunidade

Via google translate...

Doubts

Hello, how is everything? I have some questions I would like to know how I can publish my game in the community.

https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2021-08-01.5589/
General

5. We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English​

You'll need to read these posts first:

I'm unsure if the game needs to be in English, or at least have an English translation. There are some Japanese games on the site without English translation.

Based on the first link in my list, I believe you would be best to upload your game to one of the approved file hosters and then post a request for your own game on the Game Request forum. Then report your own post to the moderators, asking them to deal with it. They will pass it along to the uploaders, who will create a game thread and create copies of the download on other approved hosting sites. You will need to include all the details required by the "Uploading Rules" (like cover images and a list of current tags).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SantsStudio

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
sorry it translated automatically and I didn't understand,
I am having doubts about how to post a game of my own