Unity - Completed - Dying Night SEX with ZOMBI [Final] [SEX party GAMES]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MageNoir

Overview

It's a game with some interesting concepts but not well highlighted with poor animations and a storyline quality questionable.

Story

We can see the story as an investigation game where you follow up a little story with zombies and girls which are doing some naughty stuff. (the ending can surprise you !). The concept of invesgation is interresting but not well use because the narrative part is, for me, not worked enough.

Animations

This is for me the real bad point. Animations are just really poor, it's basically a 2 seconds loop for each of them with no real investiment at all. The characters are okay I guess, but the rest feel like rushed. For example, the game give you the opportunity to have a POV buttom, but there is no options to adjust the distance.

Gameplay

You are controlling a girl and just walking from a point to another in a space ship. Nothing really impressive here.

Bugs & Performance

Nothing to report, expect it's looks likes not optimised for little configurations, but for me it's was fine.
    There is no settings menu, so if you have sound problems, sensitivity problems or just want to reduce the quality, you need to use extra tools.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

orcoboia2

The girls look nice. That's basically the only positive.
    For some reason there is no settings menu, so be prepared to have your mouse sensitivity be crazy high (among other things). And the animations are pretty bad.
    Not many reasons to play this game.