VN Ren'Py Completed Earth Boys Are Easy [Final] [Poorlyformed]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1591375785794.png

Overview:
Experience the romance, drama, and mystery of huma... wait; wrong game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-05
Release Date: 2019-04-08
Developer: Poorlyformed
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1591381451085.png 1591381396263.png 1591381216976.png 1591381272937.png

Last edited:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I'm not gay or interested. But I simply love the Day of the Tentacle colours. Hope this dude rakes in some serious donations.

Reactions: joehoe

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This is a fun game. The absurdist and irreverent humor that’s coming out of this project, mainly sold by the graphics and over usage of eggplant, is really fun and attractive.
Nice writing, interesting sprites, The characters, Ajax and Cato feel both relatable and yet alien enough to be... convincingly aliens. If you play through the game again after unlocking the two normal endings, some new options will appear. That’s all polished stuff.

This is a complete project, but If dev adds these guys on his next projects, it might be the best thing ever. :alien:

Last edited:

buttfart

Jan 9, 2018
wait, thats neither goldblum nor carry, wtf who makes a game of an 80s movie and doesn't include the stars?

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
I understand that, but I'm straight.I'm sorry I'm straight.Too many gay games already.Can I have a heterosexual game?Please. p. s I am not a native English speaker.
T-too many? Did you find a way to filter out all straight games and only get updated on gay or something, because there's hella straight games on the Latest Updates page. At the time of me typing this reply, this is one of just two gay games on the first page. What is with people so often honing in on the one or two gay games listed on a page full of straight games and purposely entering just to, what, try to convince people that they're definitely 100% straight by whining about gay games? I don't get you people.

How can you not let the whole world know that you're str8 and only play str8 games.
I went back to read the other replies only after getting stopped and compelled to reply to that other guy, only to find that I'm not the only person getting strong "Trust me, I'm totally straight," vibes from those types of comments. Well.

Last edited:

TempMax

Sep 9, 2019
There have been 20 straight games updated in the last 24 hours and 1 of the 2 gay tagged games in the last 24 hours is almost exclusively straight, besides "too many gay games" being a shitty thing to complain about it's just not true.